What a great ride

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It has been so mush fun being here at this great site.
Thank you for all the great friendship and fellowship that has filled my life :happy10:
This site has fill me with so much happiness for a long time :clock:
You could not count all the help and info I have received here :read2:
So I just want to say thank you on my 16.000'th post to some of the best of the best tec's and great folk's here that has filled my life with happiness and fellowship :rock: all of you rock =D>

:worthles:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20013.jpg

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20003.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20004.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

th_P1040230.jpg

memike%20004.jpg

Dam! 16000 posts. I thought I might catch up while I was out of work but not a chance. :cheers:

Great to have you here Mike! Every time I log on I look for your posts first. :toothy10:

Wow memike, I don't think I will ever catch up to you!!!! It would take 1000 percent effort on my part in order to do it, lol.

Congrats on hitting 16k posts!

You're truly a great person with a heart as big or bigger than anyone else's on this site. Yep, every forum, and mopar family, would be so much better if they all had a Memike.

Congrats Memike!!!
You've obviously been here long as dirt! LOL!!!
Never met in person but have really liked the way you treat me, the wife, the FABO membership.
I'm very glad you're here and that we were able to join and meet you here!:cheers:
Thanks for everything Memike!
Post on to another 16K!!8)
John

Congrats friend.:cheers: You have been a pleasure as long as I have been here. I hope for many more posts with you.

ramcharger, you are almost half way there. :toothy10:

Thanks for posting up the article in the pics. I'm a relative newcomer and knew some of the story behind Victoria, but being able to read it was even better! Thanks for the 16,000 posts of words of wisdom and contribution!

Well, what a milestone! My hats off to you Memike for being a big part of making this site what it is. Because of the people here like you and the ones inspired by you, this one of the finest and most helpful family car sites on the net. Thank you for just being you and being a part of us. We are all better off knowing you.

You're truly a great person with a heart as big or bigger than anyone else's on this site. Yep, every forum, and mopar family, would be so much better if they all had a Memike.

Amen to that. We are truely blessed by memike's presence. It's always a pleasure to read memike's posts when I get home from work. Way to go memike! :cheers:

Here's to 16,000 more. :drinkers:

Wylde1.

Congrats Mike! I'll never reach that. I spend too much time reading your posts!!

Jeez Mike, you double posting again.:toothy10: Congrats Mike, now slow down so the rest of us can catch up will ya.

Terry

Congratulations Mike.I won't have a alcoholic beverage for you today and you know why.but I will tip my Pepsi in your honour.You"are" the heart and soul of this place.Stick around for another 16,000.8)

Congrats MeMike,look forward to many more!Happy Halloween!!Lot of little goblins tonight!LOL:drinkers::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Well, what a milestone! My hats off to you Memike for being a big part of making this site what it is. Because of the people here like you and the ones inspired by you, this one of the finest and most helpful family car sites on the net. Thank you for just being you and being a part of us. We are all better off knowing you.

What a great story you have regarding your vehicle. Thanks for posting the picture with the story link to the story of how you got your car. As for all of the members who helped you out, It does not surprise me, There are a lot of good people and even though I am a newbie out here this is THE PLACE for anyone who still holds onto the dream that you can have a classic car and it don't have to be a 30K or 140K ride, All of these cars on this site are BEAUTIFUL, No matter if they are restored or not. This is a great place to be and I am truly blessed to have found this web site, All of the members of FABO and the Moderators and Administrators deserve a HUGE Thank you for all they do in their investment of time and energy into making this THE BEST site on the web for all Mopar owners!!!!!!!!! Congratulations memike!!!!!!!!

What a great story you have regarding your vehicle. Thanks for posting the picture with the story link to the story of how you got your car. As for all of the members who helped you out, It does not surprise me, There are a lot of good people and even though I am a newbie out here this is THE PLACE for anyone who still holds onto the dream that you can have a classic car and it don't have to be a 30K or 140K ride, All of these cars on this site are BEAUTIFUL, No matter if they are restored or not. This is a great place to be and I am truly blessed to have found this web site, All of the members of FABO and the Moderators and Administrators deserve a HUGE Thank you for all they do in their investment of time and energy into making this THE BEST site on the web for all Mopar owners!!!!!!!!! Congratulations memike!!!!!!!!

AMEN :cheers:

Hey memike, Congrats, wonderful story about you, Victoria, and the FABO; glad to be here! God bless you`ll. Wayne

Thank you all for the great response to this thread :happy10:
Happy Halloween fabo folks :cheers: Life is good to say the least =P~
I jumped in here to say that the band said thank you fabo members :-D
I just got back from a live music night and I must say I seen more tail =P~=P~=P~tonight at the brick house Halloween party then I have seen anywhere =P~=P~=P~
The parents of the band have been lurking the site and enjoyed the folks here that have commented and supported our children and there band :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:
Yep memike has had a few cold ones and two shot's of Potrone Tequila and just got home 8)
It sure feels good to have your son be proud of his parents and the support from his friends, and this site was my support :cheers:
They said that the fabo folks has made them so happy to see there music being enjoyed by so many folks here :cheers:
What more can a man ask for, OK I won't start tearing up on yall and keep my strength and posture 8):clock:
It's a 1/4 after 1 am and I am so happy that I know I have friends everywhere around the world :happy10:
And I don't even have to clean house to enjoy your company :-D
Yall are the best of the best that have happened in my life along with may children and grandchildren. Thank all of you for being you :happy10:
See yall tomorrow, I am a better person for having my friends I have made here.:happy10:

Thank you all for the great response to this thread :happy10:
Happy Halloween fabo folks :cheers: Life is good to say the least =P~
I jumped in here to say that the band said thank you fabo members :-D
I just got back from a live music night and I must say I seen more tail =P~=P~=P~tonight at the brick house Halloween party then I have seen anywhere =P~=P~=P~
The parents of the band have been lurking the site and enjoyed the folks here that have commented and supported our children and there band :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:
Yep memike has had a few cold ones and two shot's of Potrone Tequila and just got home 8)
It sure feels good to have your son be proud of his parents and the support from his friends, and this site was my support :cheers:
They said that the fabo folks has made them so happy to see there music being enjoyed by so many folks here :cheers:
What more can a man ask for, OK I won't start tearing up on yall and keep my strength and posture 8):clock:
It's a 1/4 after 1 am and I am so happy that I know I have friends everywhere around the world :happy10:
And I don't even have to clean house to enjoy your company :-D
Yall are the best of the best that have happened in my life along with may children and grandchildren. Thank all of you for being you :happy10:
See yall tomorrow, I am a better person for having my friends I have made here.:happy10:

Someday I am going to come meet you and shake your hand memike. I just won't tell you when, because you may just run and hide.

-
Back