What a mean witch...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I mean *****.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzm0nh2Q1ak"]Evil woman steals ball from little girl (High Quality) - YouTube[/ame]

Heard about this on the radio this morning driving to work. It wasn't a ball hit into the stands; it was a ball tossed to the young girl by one of the players on the field.
The radio station I was listening to replayed the game call by the team announcers who both were shocked by the woman's behavior. One of the announcers said, "That was beyond wrong!"
They also said that the ball was retrieved and presented it to the young girl. I don't know if it was retrieved by security at the ballpark or someone else, but I hope the witch that stole it was booted from the stadium.
Funny thing they said this morning was that the witch looks just like Kris Jenner (Kardashian mom) and stealing the ball from the kid is something she would definitely do.

That's trailer trash at its finest.

I have seen trash just as bad or worse at some apartment complexes. We have an apartment complex that the police send in two cars if they get a call. It has the highest drug/violence rate of anything in town. I can't put a whole group of people down because they may not be able to match up to the Jones. There are all walks of live that live in trailer parks and apartment complexes. There is trash on every level of society. Money people just have the means to cover it up.

I have seen trash just as bad or worse at some apartment complexes. We have an apartment complex that the police send in two cars if they get a call. It has the highest drug/violence rate of anything in town. I can't put a whole group of people down because they may not be able to match up to the Jones. There are all walks of live that live in trailer parks and apartment complexes. There is trash on every level of society. Money people just have the means to cover it up.

Unless you're the Kartrashians! lol

well that's life you win some you lose some hopefully the young girl can take something from this

Yeah that's how I can spot um.

Rob, I knew the next line I read was going to be something along those lines coming out of your gator. (LOL).
Man, when I watched that video, it made me sooo pissed. That poor little girl getting something ripped out of HER hands by some asshole!! I can't believe a grown woman would take something as cherished as that ball from a little girl or boy for that matter. The high 5 clown would have gotten a boot in his *** if I would have been there.
I am glad she got the ball returned to her.

-
Back