what a way to go ? !

-
That is the second time in recent history. I was gonna jump off the Grand Canyon, but that is getting too popular, as well!!

The Skyway Bridge is a popular place here... A few have been saved since the installation of cameras. I don't think anyone has survived it. If they did, ohh Man. And I've jumped off many bridges, but Not That one!

Did it damage the plane?
had to damage the engine , we had a b52 go thru a flock of geese , flying sorties up in st. louis , back in the day , tore the living hell out of it , bairley made it back to Ark. ...
raydome broke holes in leading edge of wings , 3 or 4 engines out , verticle stabilizer damaged , took 6 months of 24 hr . maint. to get it back in the air . was parked right beside our hangar...

How does ingested into a jet engine equate to suicide? Clearly more to the story... So to the writer of the article either tell us or STFU....

How does ingested into a jet engine equate to suicide? Clearly more to the story... So to the writer of the article either tell us or STFU....
Reminds me of a story years ago. A man died of 48 hammer blows to the head. It was ruled a suicide.
Nobody questioned it.

I don't think they travel to Philadelphia.
You'd be surprised how far they go

1688002032495.png

-
Back