What Aftermarket Sheet Metal is Available for '65 Valiant?

-
Most vendors are value added resellers. They don't need to make products when someone already has the capability.
I'm glad Rick spoke up. I didn't know Laysons had the sheet metal I need for Vixen. I'd rather buy from Rick. So when I get there, I know where to buy.

Rule of thumb: The less an old car is worth restored, the few there are out there waiting to be restored, and the cheaper that particular models lovers are.... the less likely that part is to be ever repoped!!!!!

ie 65 Dart vs 68 Charger
ie any Mopar, AMC vs Chevy/Ford
ie the average Mopar guy
ie Mopar hobbiest vs GM hobbiest

I know, truth hurts us Mopar folk!:poke::BangHead:

Rule of thumb: The less an old car is worth restored, the few there are out there waiting to be restored, and the cheaper that particular models lovers are.... the less likely that part is to be ever repoped!!!!!

ie 65 Dart vs 68 Charger
ie any Mopar, AMC vs Chevy/Ford
ie the average Mopar guy
ie Mopar hobbiest vs GM hobbiest

I know, truth hurts us Mopar folk!:poke::BangHead:
In the case of the Valiants, we can be thankful for the Barracuda, because no one would be reproducing much for the Valiant without the Barracuda involved.

laysons1.jpg

Plenty of sheetmetal and patch panels for the 66 Barracuda.....

Three ways torepair sheetmetal:
1. Repop panels
2. Good used
3. Fab our OWN
It takes some skill to fab and it sure is easier IF you have some thing to work with other than a big hammer!! But is can be done with some desire and commonsense. I bet there are vids on UTube giving some insight??

Three ways torepair sheetmetal:
1. Repop panels
2. Good used
3. Fab our OWN
It takes some skill to fab and it sure is easier IF you have some thing to work with other than a big hammer!! But is can be done with some desire and commonsense. I bet there are vids on UTube giving some insight??
i have been fabbing a lot of stuff no problem. but a full cowl is not going to be something i can reasonably do. but as luck would have it i just got a line on one

-
Back