What am i missing here?

-

fredsmedina

6 Dart 7 MOPAR OR NOCAR
Reaction score
what am i missing to hold this window up?

i think there is someting thats supposed to hold the window to the rail somehow. not sure how though. the window still rolls up and down fine and smoothly, its just not being held in on that one part. and there is a little hole there that has to be for something.

does anyone know?

IMG00358.jpg

You are missing one of the guides that holds the window in place. It is a three piece part. There are two white nylon pieces about 2 inches long by about 3/8ths of an inch thick and both pieces are rectangular shaped. there is a small metal 1/8 th of an inch pin that is about 1/2 inch long that goes through the window and holds one of the white nylon pieces on each side of the glass where the hole is. There should also be a felt piece along the entire front of the window around the outside of the nylon assembly and sits inside the back of the vent window assembly. There are two of them nylon assemblies. One at the top where yours is not and another at the bottom.
Chas.

You are missing one of the guides that holds the window in place. It is a three piece part. There are two white nylon pieces about 2 inches long by about 3/8ths of an inch thick and both pieces are rectangular shaped. there is a small metal 1/8 th of an inch pin that is about 1/2 inch long that goes through the window and holds one of the white nylon pieces on each side of the glass where the hole is. There should also be a felt piece along the entire front of the window around the outside of the nylon assembly and sits inside the back of the vent window assembly. There are two of them nylon assemblies. One at the top where yours is not and another at the bottom.
Chas.

thanks. i think it makes sense now. any clue where i would get the nylon pieces and that little pin?

-
Back