What and where can I get one of these?

-

DOUGIE800

Reaction score
I forget where I seen it, Yearone maybe but theres a socket that helps in removing the litte nut that holds on the light/wiper switches. I have done it before with snap-ring pliers and or a small punch and a hammer but If I can get the real macoy somewhere(NAPA) local would be cool. But can't find it anywhere online to even know what its called D

I need one too, I know I saw them on e-Bay before.

Try this guy. This is just a small sample of what he lists

Mopar Specialty tools . Ignition Switch bezel nut tool. . Mopar001 ...63-68 A-body 66-68 B&C-body......$14.99 Mopar002 ...69 A-B-C-Body....................$16.99 Mopar003 ...63-64 ply vailiant...............$13.99 Mopar006 ...63 plymouth, fury savoy midsize...$9.99 Mopar007 ...48-71 Truck and 63-77 Van........$13.99 . 843-324-3586 Shipping $5.15 USA $6.50 international paypal to [email protected] Other tools avail

I forget where I seen it, Yearone maybe but theres a socket that helps in removing the litte nut that holds on the light/wiper switches. I have done it before with snap-ring pliers and or a small punch and a hammer but If I can get the real macoy somewhere(NAPA) local would be cool. But can't find it anywhere online to even know what its called D

Is this it?

John's cuda shop
359 Navigators rd.
Pawleys Island, SC 29585

phone: 843-324-3586
cell: 843-324-2586
fax:843-979-6151
email: [email protected]

most ships for less than $15 total.
great customer service & great tools!!
I have to get another, i've missplaced mine!!!
Just call & tell them application. vehicle type.
several different ones out there.
I returned the one from Paddock, it was junk....
Good Luck!8)

2.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks Guys, But what are those little nuts called ? Anyone know? Kinda hoping I can just find somethin local that will work. I will buy one why not but can get it done with snap ring pliers I know that. D

After years of carefully using a small slotted screwdriver to remove and install these bezel nuts, I was delighted to discover my '73 (latest-model A-body I've ever owned) has a big Philips head cross right in the centre of the bezel nut. Once I removed the headlamp switch knob and stem, I was able to remove the bezel nut with nothing but an ordinary big Philips screwdriver. Perhaps your car is the same.

-
Back