What are the LD4B manifold worth?

-

68 bee

Reaction score
I'm looking at a LD4B manifold for my 1967 Dart with a 273. The guy wants $300 for it. That seems high. He says its a hard to find manifold. What is the price range they go for?

I sold s decent one at mopars at the rock for 140$...I think 300$ is too much unless it's a new in the box one or something and then I wouldn't even want to use it.

Lol! I bought an LD4B at Mopars at the Rock for $140! I thought it was a great deal. I also scored a mint LD340 with the ChryCo part number for $200 at the same show.

Yeah I think u got a great deal on it too!...but still 300$ seems like not so great of a deal.

Good score on the ld340!

Wayyyyyyyyyyy too much more like $120.00..and I laugh everytime I see an ad for a LD340 people asking $300.00 plus for them:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was thinking it should be around $120 to $150. Thanks for the answers.

I paid over 200$ for my LD4B it was real good shape. Prob paid to much but really wanted it lol. Dustin

All depends how much of a hurry yer un. They are getting hard to find. Keep in mind LD4B has no coil mount.

I sure will:rofl::rofl::rofl: why pay $300 plus for a used manifold when you can buy a NEW air-gap a much BETTER manifold for $30 more

I like laughin at people who use the wrong intermediate shaft.

$100 to $150 depending on condition. Any more than that and I'd say save up for an air-gap.

Back on topic, I sold a nice LD4B with a set of gaskets on eBay two years ago for $280.

Must be trying to finance his chevy on a mopar guys back. $300,way too much.

Learn how to spell LAUGHING..technical editor:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I got accused while back of being an stupid , uneducated dumb *** because i used "ya" instead of spelling out "YOU" ! OK so th (THE) dude was from s. Ca. if that makes any difference! ha
I claim to only stupid not uneducated! ha

yes I can laugh at myself , even others. that colt dumped my old *** in a pile of chit other day, I laughed! it washed off. ha

The fact is, you can look on Ebay and see the LD4B and LD340 both regularly sell in the 300 dollar range. Since they do, people are buying at that price.

If you can find one cheaper, all the better, but that is about what they're selling for.

I like it for the small runner heads. They are worth whatever the buyer is willing to pay. I researched it pretty hard but I held out for the LD4B.
By the time you get to final assembly and cam break in you don't remember what you paid anyway-------------------

I had one on a 360 with 318 heads back 22 years ago. It ran great, car was a beast. I found one at a local swap meet for 80$. I agree about the ld4b and ld340 being way overpriced. I'd just get an air gap as well, however if your selling one and people pay 300 then that's what they are worth.

It's worth it if you are trying to create an old school Hi Performance Chrysler look. A NOS original look.

I found mine on ebay (about 3 years ago) for $113 shipped to my door.
DSCN5524.JPG

-
Back