WHAT ARE THESE

-

rattler

Reaction score
GOT THESE WITH MY 72 DUSTER CAN'T FIND THEM IN THE PARTS BOOT BAG SAID FRONT DOORS ?

P1010010 (4).JPG

They attach through the door glass to the bottom metal piece that goes in the up/down tracks, I believe

I was going to say inside the hood for the hood bolts, but not with those studs.

Install those with a left handed monkey wrench. Sometimes a bucket of steam helps the install process.

They attach through the door glass to the bottom metal piece that goes in the up/down tracks, I believe

Yep, attaches the glass to the regulator
can't figure how they attach i have a plastic bushing about 1in in dia that goes in the window glass problem is it has a thread in it and i have screws that attach it to the metal up down bracket can't figure how these go and i think only one bracket goes on each glass really confusing wish i had a picture of them attached

@rattler Front and back side. This is passenger side glass from a 70 Duster. Lots of holes and parts to make it work!!

07648EAA-C9AB-4CFB-8054-53DB9EA6A3F4.jpeg

Glad to help. I wouldn’t have known either if I hadn’t stripped one of my doors down!!

-
Back