What are they worth

-

vernfields jr

Reaction score
I have a set of newly rechromed bumpers for a 73 thru 76 Duster or Dart just wondering what they are worth.They were done by one of my buddies @ work so i know its not a junk job.

Also have a referbished floor shift column for the same car whats that worth.

well, if this helps you any, i paid around $600 total for front and rear bumpers for my 70 dart, but bought them new. i realize different bumpers, but $300 each is what i paid for new.

They are worthless. I mean it. Absolutely no body here will want or need them. As such, as a public service, you can send them to me, I will even pay shipping, to get them out of your way. :toothy10::-D

They are worthless. I mean it. Absolutely no body here will want or need them. As such, as a public service, you can send them to me, I will even pay shipping, to get them out of your way. :toothy10::-D

He he he he, I love these replies. They don't help Vern much, but I think he's chuckling over there.

Don't know exactly Vern..........BUT, it depends on the dings or scrapes etc. that might have been chromed over, how straight they are, etc........

If they look as good as something you'd get from a reputable seller of the stuff, then the value is pretty good.............

I'd probably check some chromers that link to our sites and get a couple of estimates on what they get to rechrome a set for us............

I have a 74 Dart Sport.........I'd be interested in the bumpers if you're sure they'll fit the Dusters.........some of the bolt configurations are definitely different from year to year, so you'd better post some pics that clearly show your bolt patterns.......then we'll know what we're up against on the buying end............PM me if you want..........we're in the market if the patterns are right. 8) Doc Marino

Well backtobasics i will help you out shipping will be 600.00 haha.I had all the dings fixed before plating they darn near look perfect with the exception of a couple marks around the bolt holes but that will be hidden anyway I Think.I will try to get some pics of them.

-
Back