What are you listening to ?

-
^Where do you find this stuff? lol
The Rev Peyton came to me in a dream, "go look at my YouTube videos"... Nah just kidding. Came across him while listening to some live blues on YouTube. I think "Dirt" was the first one I heard.
I end up finding all kinds of cool stuff sometimes just browsing. 4 or so years ago, bored at Christmas I was looking for guitar lessons and I find a lesson video from some kid (everything is relative) named Joe Bonamassa. So I'm watching that and on the side I see a video suggestion of him playing with some lady named Beth Hart. For some reason I'd never heard of either one of them before. They were doing "I'd Rather Go Blind". After I picked my jaw up off the floor I must have watched that one 5 times, then spent another two hours listening to Bonamassa and Hart both together and solo.

This came on Sirius today while we were in the Jeep. Anyone who is owned by a dog can relate. The Greatest Wish.

Tripped over this one, been a long time since i heard it.

What am I listening to? Judas Priest, Rocka Rolla...and wiring up under cabinet lighting, and dealing with kid puke every 20min. Happy New Year!

What am I listening to? Judas Priest, Rocka Rolla...and wiring up under cabinet lighting, and dealing with kid puke every 20min. Happy New Year!
And since then... Iron Maiden, Still Life. Judas Priest, Desert Plains. Zebra, Tell me what you want. Y&T, Don't stop running. AC/DC, 74 Jailbreak.

...and Pandora just threw me the original Phantom of the Opera from Maiden. Pretty sure it was the original version from the old BBC shows with Paul Di'anno. Remember Tomorrow?

-
Back