What are you listening to ?

-

Oh man does that throw me back! Loved that song! Gal I was hanging out with went backstage and had album cover signed by him. We had taken the obligatory deerskin bag of hooch plus additional supplies to concert. Long story short myself and my Harley were unceremoniously tossed in back of pick up for ride home! Loved to watch her strut!

Oh man does that throw me back! Loved that song! Gal I was hanging out with went backstage and had album cover signed by him. We had taken the obligatory deerskin bag of hooch plus additional supplies to concert. Long story short myself and my Harley were unceremoniously tossed in back of pick up for ride home! Loved to watch her strut!
Glad it brought back memories. Seger to me is so underrated. Truly one of the best and so many great songs. I saw him at Maple Leaf Gardens when he was touring for Like a Rock. What a great concert.

Fisrt time I heard this, AM radio, was riding in a 76 Cougar XR-7. Immediately the goosebumps set in and I knew it was a classic.

The odd stuff you find on the net you can't help but like. I'll take two of whatever he is smoking.

-
Back