What are you listening to ?

-
Here's a cool tribute cover of "Come and get your love" By Redbone from a friend in a Detroit band. The video has an overlay of the original band.

Finally got the Sirius working in my newer truck. I love the "classic vinyl" and most of "classic rewind" as well as the "deep tracks" channel.
I would be a very happy guy if I NEVER had to hear def Leppard, guns n roses, poison, nirvana etc again, and I could be fine with the local station by work cutting ac/dc by about half. Can't stand much of the "metal" crap, either.

Finally got the Sirius working in my newer truck. I love the "classic vinyl" and most of "classic rewind" as well as the "deep tracks" channel.
I would be a very happy guy if I NEVER had to hear def Leppard, guns n roses, poison, nirvana etc again, and I could be fine with the local station by work cutting ac/dc by about half. Can't stand much of the "metal" crap, either.
worth consideration also The Bridge (17 I think) and Yacht Rock (300sumthin).

Never heard of the Yacht channel, have listened in on Bridge occasionally

Steely Dan, the doobies, Crosby stills Nash (and sometimes young), Santana, the police, the cars, Steve Winwood , are my all time favorites

-
Back