What are you listening to ?

-
Truth be known, I pick this ring tone for the ex wife......

I haven't heard from mine in 17 years, but if she calls I'll hear Type O Negative's "Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity" all ready. The lyrics are hilarious.
Given its 12:37 length, the link starts at my actual ringtone:

One of my all-time favorite music videos. Rumor says the original was too dark so they added some humor. It's still pretty dark.

Finally got the Sirius working in my newer truck. I love the "classic vinyl" and most of "classic rewind" as well as the "deep tracks" channel.
I would be a very happy guy if I NEVER had to hear def Leppard, guns n roses, poison, nirvana etc again, and I could be fine with the local station by work cutting ac/dc by about half. Can't stand much of the "metal" crap, either.
In addition to those I really enjoy BB King's Bluesville, Outlaw Country and 70's on 7. Tom Petty Radio, too.

Of the last 2 pages I have hard of NONE of what you guys posted other than "a taste of honey" and herb Alpert

Oh yeah.... Lots of Zeppelin over the years.... don't get enough of it these days

Of the last 2 pages I have hard of NONE of what you guys posted other than "a taste of honey" and herb Alpert

Yeah, I threw that cover in by The Lovemongers 'cause they were so heavily influenced by Zepplin. Of course, The Lovemongers go by a better known name, posted above in 10194.

Sorry I didn't get to see Mountain before Mr West passed.

-
Back