What are you paying for gas?

-
I payed $2.59 for reg. unleaded Friday.
But it changes every day so there is no telling what it is today here in
Arkansas. :wack:

Filled my 740I with crap at $2.59 a gallon,just filled the Dart yesterday with 93,

was $2.79 per gallon.

Just came back from a golf trip to St. George. Gas was 2.89 for reg in Mesquite, NV. $3.11 for premium. Saw some wonderful old Mopars there. No rust in the desert!

I filled up yesterday here in Rochester, NY and it was at 2.85/gal for 87. It really sucks for me because I drive my car for a living and the IRS just doesnt bump the mileage reimbusment up along with the price of gas, so I am quickly starting to feel it more and more. My gas bll for this week is going to be over $100, its already at $60 and im down to less than half a tank. I am seriously starting to consider selling my 73 Dart because with gas prices like this I dont think Im going to be able to afford to build it anymore, let alone drive the damn thing! When the hell is some government gonna get off their *** and do something about this, its highway robbery, and if they want the economy to stay afloat at all they need to get gas prices back down. Noone is going to be able to afford anything anymore besides gas to go to work. Im just glad that I didnt jump on the SUV bandwagon that most people did, hope you all love those big, inefficiant daily drivers that you have absolutely no need for.

Low grade is around $2.85, and super is about $3.05.
The station owner told me last year that his distributor said " People will get use to paying $3.00 a gal."

So what was ExxonMobils profits for last year?
Billions?

2.85 a Gal. here in High Desert of Wonderful Ca. This is cheap. Around here over 3 bucks most places in the desert. IT's insane!!!!!

I just filled up my Neon at 2.95 a gallon for 87 at Valera. Premium is over 3 a gallon at just about every gas station I can think of here and itll probably keep getting worse. If Bush tries anything stupid with Iran (given his track record we have much to worry about on that note) You could easily be paying 4-5 bucks a gallon almost overnight, 6 + dollars a gallon isnt out of the question. Hurricane seasons a few months off now too and that certianly wont help either if the gulf gets slammed again with some cat 5 storms. By the way on I just saw on the news today, the former CEO of Exxon Mobil just got a 398 million dollar retirement package to look forward to.

$3.01 per gal of low octane @ the cheaper Gulf station tonight.
at this rate I'll be walking to work soon.:wack:
getawtf.gif

The cheapest regular gas here has hit 2.99 per gal. today ,while yesterday it was 2.89. It seems to go up 5-10 cent daily. I feel raped every time I go to the gas station. I think the days of 1.50 gas are over forever!

ALRIGHT, someone's getting rich?
Just went up another .06 cents liter again this week...Reg, is 1.16 liter or about $4.64 Gal. Now :wack: even for Canadian Standards..Pretty Soon it will be Mophead instead of Mopar.
The Bastards :silent:

Here in northeast Arkansas 2.76 a gal. :drinkers:
and I have put 1.600 mile's on the Honda in two week's.
or has it been three week's, :drinkers:
so fare so good with the Del Sol. :thumblef:

Hey Mike. :salut: Where the heck you been son? Haven't had a chance to natter at ya' for a while. Hope everything is going well for you and the family, and it sounds like you're getting some good driving from the Honda. :drinkers:

At the next town over the hill the cheapest regular was $2.99 but it's been going up about 5 cents a day. I'm sure it will be over $3 today. Here in my little town regular is $3.19. Let's see....a trip to the grocery store in the old 4bbl will be about $7.50..........

I've no idea of how average wages translate between the US and the UK but we pay $7 a gallon currently (4.5 litres). Everywhere you drive a muscle car people say lame stuff like 'I wouldnt want to pay for that fill up'. Dont worry, jerk you dont have too, I do!! We have the highest gas prices in Europe and i'm getting 14mpg :cwm10:

Well, most of you are still doing better than us up in CT. it is about 2.98 just for regular... we've had estaments of maybe even $4 this summer. thank god my dart has the 6cyl...good luck stayin on the road, i may have to go buy a mtn. bike or something! this stuff is killing me.

-
Back