what are you smoking ?

-
Are those Jalapenos?

attachment.php

Mmmm, mmm, good.

Dang, how do you get it rolled up in the papers! LOL

whenever you want.i am going on a fishing charter Saturday so maybe we will add some salmon and lake trout to the menu lol

Never had smoked trout but smoked salmon is tasty!

Oh man, smoked trout is awesome, my absolute favorite way to have it. I prefer it over salmon.

We have a lake near here that the DNR stocks every year with Rainbow Trout, and I always put them in the smoker.

What's the shredded meat in the first photo?

They have fresh jalapeno peppers at our local farm stand fresh picked daily... they have a little "kick" to them... :shock: :tongue9:

That food looks good... :snorting:

They have fresh jalapeno peppers at our local farm stand fresh picked daily... they have a little "kick" to them... :shock: :tongue9:

That food looks good... :snorting:

Dude, those Jalapenos are awesome wrapped in bacon. I just had the wife add some to the grocery list, I'm having some this weekend.

If'n you've never had them that way, it's worth a try. If you like them a little milder, just take the seeds out, milder yet take the rest of the membrane out. That's where the heat is, in the seeds and membrane.

Personally, I like them full octane, whoohoo!

you can mix ground up breakfast sausage with cream cheese and stuff the J peppers with that then wrap with bacon. pretty darn good. I just grill then since i'm not fancy!

and not sure but I think the neighbor kid down the road is smoking some weed??????

you can mix ground up breakfast sausage with cream cheese and stuff the J peppers with that then wrap with bacon. pretty darn good. I just grill then since i'm not fancy!

and not sure but I think the neighbor kid down the road is smoking some weed??????

I usually take most of the seeds and pith (membrane) out of the jalapeños, so I use hot sausage to put a little kick back into it. It's not that I don't like the natural heat of the jalapeños, but my wife has Crohn's disease and she has trouble digesting certain parts of vegetables. This way, it's easier on her but still has a little fire to it.

I never tried them wrapped in bacon, though. May have to give that a go soon.

What kind of smokers do you guys use? I would love to get a Traeger or Green Mountain and give my gas grill to my son. I have a couple friends that have them and they really work well. It even makes hot dogs taste good.

-
Back