What balls!

-
Sg your a gentleman and a scholar and alway's on the top of the list offering to help others.
Waggin, you are right there at the top yourself. Having dealt with you on some parts for my car. You went way out of your way in being patient with me when something prevented me from being able to send the money. You just told me not to worry, the parts are just there with my name on them, and they're not going anywhere. When I finally WAS able to send the money, you promptly sent the package. And when the box got here, I was surprised to find more in it than what I was expecting to receive. You, sir, are a stand up guy, no doubts about it. Your patience in our deal really help restore some of my faith in people in general, at a time in my personal life when I really needed just that. THANK YOU.

These same comments also apply to another member, 72demon340.

Gentlemen, your kindness and patience are GREATLY appreciated, and will never be forgotten.

I agree. I'm hoping this might send message regarding his principals. 8) If I can pull it off, anyone can.

Plus, it'll make me feel good that I can at least contribute something.....

what if he kept your money? you are talking about sending it to the offender so he can pay up right? if he still didnt pay you,d be pissed.

what if he kept your money? you are talking about sending it to the offender so he can pay up right? if he still didnt pay you,d be pissed.

Nah, I was thinking of sending it to SG to make a point. Anyone with any self respect should be incredibly embarassed at an unemployed man paying their debt for them. I should hope so anyway....

I have purchased several high dollar parts from a couple of members here and haven't had a lick of problems. Even with the small stuff I've sent to others with the payment in the mail.

Hey a new chapter in the story. He sent me the money, or a check and it had an extra 2.25. My faith is renewed in mankind.

That's cool Roy

Roy went out of his way to find a part that he didn't notice was missing till he was going to send it to me.A pleasure to do business with fast shipping and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again:thumrigh:

It is still sitting at my shipping place Roy that is why I haven't giving you any feed back yet.Was heading down there to pick it up when my cousin and her family showed up in my driveway with there fifth wheel all the way from Saskatchewan:munky2:

That's cool Roy

Roy went out of his way to find a part that he didn't notice was missing till he was going to send it to me.A pleasure to do business with fast shipping and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again:thumrigh:

It is still sitting at my shipping place Roy that is why I haven't giving you any feed back yet.Was heading down there to pick it up when my cousin and her family showed up in my driveway with there fifth wheel all the way from Saskatchewan:munky2:

Great glad to hear it made it there. Let me know when you get a chance to Look everything over.

-
Back