What Bar do the Mopar guys hang out in?

-
I'd say the Chrysler Bar if you happen to be in Tonsley Park, South Australia:

dsc_0127.jpg

Do you know what a bar room is???

An elephant fart --->>> BAROOM.....

Mopar owners can't afford to hang out in bars, because why waste perfectly good parts money on over priced alcohol?

Mopar owners can't afford to hang out in bars, because why waste perfectly good parts money on over priced alcohol?

Without Mopar owners in bars, where would we get stories about the 426 hemi commando sixpack max wedge tunnel ram motor in that cordoba that some guy's uncle had which ran 8's on street tires through ported exhaust manifolds and had a special gizmo in the fuel line that made it get 60mpg, until the oil companies found and assassinated him? May that guy's uncle RIP.

Without Mopar owners in bars, where would we get stories about the 426 hemi commando sixpack max wedge tunnel ram motor in that cordoba that some guy's uncle had which ran 8's on street tires through ported exhaust manifolds and had a special gizmo in the fuel line that made it get 60mpg, until the oil companies found and assassinated him? May that guy's uncle RIP.

Heard that one enough already, and that's quite a coincidence that you ran across the same guy. :D
I had a guy at a car show one day ask what motor I had as he was walking up to my car, and at the time I had the 318 still in it.
As soon as I said 318 he said it was supposed to have a Hemi, because all "real" Mopars have Hemi's and turned his nose up and walked away to get in a Plymouth Voyager minivan so I called him a soccer Mom as he drove by and he flipped me off. :D

Maybe he swapped one of those "2.6 HEMI" motors into that Voyager? Like a REAL mopar fan would have done - good 'ol Ameri... erhmmm... Mitsubishi engineering right there :D

Maybe he swapped one of those "2.6 HEMI" motors into that Voyager? Like a REAL mopar fan would have done - good 'ol Ameri... erhmmm... Mitsubishi engineering right there :D

Holy crap, I never thought of that.
Think I might owe him an apology? :D

Holy crap, I never thought of that.
Think I might owe him an apology? :D

No, he should apologize for driving a (non turbo) mini van into a mopar meet. His only salvation would be found with a sub 12 second time slip for it! :D

I don't hang out in bars....

Sometimes I go to "Group Therapy", (it DOES help me feel better) ....

group-therapy-bar.jpg

It only ran 8s because it had a 3/4 race cam, you can imagine if it had a full race cam

It's like when they ask does it have a cam in it? like, no, mine is special, it runs great without a cam in it. they all have cams in them. Sheesh...

-
Back