What brake line set should I buy 71 or 73

-

moparisbest

Reaction score
I have a 70 duster I upgraded the brakes on with 73 disc brakes so my question is do I order brake line set for 1970 or 1973 they will be manuel disc brakes my thanking is if I order for 1970 the lines to prop valve will be deferent than lines for 73 guess the question should be are the prop valves the same on 70&73 duster ?

If you're using the 73 prop valve and correct disc/drum master (manual) you can use the 73 lines through out. That's what I did with my 72 Demon.

If you're using the 73 prop valve and correct disc/drum master (manual) you can use the 73 lines through out. That's what I did with my 72 Demon.
Thank,s for your help.now are the prop valves. The same from power to Manuel on the 73 duster if not can some one show me pics of the two so I know what one to use ?

the brake line sets for a 70 and a 73 are almost exactly the same except for the amout of spiral spring around the line itself. But I would use the 73 set and there is no difference in manual or power prop valves. they are the same.

-
Back