What brand Suspension Parts do you reccomend?

-

wawarnick

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have always used Moog suspension parts since I put ball joints on my first car a 66 Dart convertible when I was 15. I cannot get a Moog K7074 Pitman Arm, apparently they are unobtainium. What brand do you reccomend? Rockauto has Mevotech and Ultra Power I have seen Dorman, Anderson Restorations and a few other brands. Does anyone have any reccomendations before I start flipping a coin?

i've used mevotech in other applications and it's not bad for the price, the have a "top tier" lines called TTX or TXX (i forget) and supreme that are actually quite decent.

ultrapower and dorman seem to be just general replacement level, which i'd probably take dorman over most others at that price point.

if you haven't contacted Bergman Autocraft give them a buzz and see what they have in stock.

i've used mevotech in other applications and it's not bad for the price, the have a "top tier" lines called TTX or TXX (i forget) and supreme that are actually quite decent.

ultrapower and dorman seem to be just general replacement level, which i'd probably take dorman over most others at that price point.

if you haven't contacted Bergman Autocraft give them a buzz and see what they have in stock.
This ^^^^^ Peter Bergman is one hell of a guy and a forum member.

Moog definitely isn't what it used to be. They are made somewhere in Asia now; Malasia I think. Contact @PST. They are sponsors of this forum, they offer members a 10% discount, their parts are probably as good as what you will get anywhere, and the people at PST WILL take good care of you.

wawarnick,
Before you flip a coin, and go with
One from cowwumn A or one from cowwumn B ( all of the ones you mentioned!!! ),
I have a few last *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. Made ***
1967 - 1972 “ A “ body PITMAN ARMs….
I have one (1) remaining
1962 - 1966 “ A “ body PITMAN ARM…..

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested….

Craig….

-
Back