What buckets in a 68 notch??

-

Hyper Henry

Reaction score
What bucket seats and pattern came in a 68 Barracuda notch back?? High back, low back, head rests, no heads rests etc ????? Pics would really help as well:-D

Thanks
Derrick

Only Interior pic I have of my car, Short back, Vertical pattern, no head rests... Im new to the Mopar world myself, but from the Legendary interiors catalog I have it appears to be the way its supposed to be.

42.jpg

They do not have a hard plastic back. Mine are vinyl with a carpeted center insert.

standard trim level bucket seats have a vinyl over cardboard like insert that clips on. With deluxe seats that insert is carpeted.

67's have a hard plastic/fiberglass bucket seat back.

Donar seat cores for your 68 Cuda would be from any 68 or 69 B or A body with bucket seats.

Are the seat tracks are the same B to A body??? I thought they were.

Yes. Those are 68 seats. Correct for a car with the deluxe interior and with the head rest option. They should have black carpet in the center section of the back.

Other parts of the deluxe interior would be fake wood looking vinyl on the door panels and on the dash.

Excellent info guys, thanks very much. These seats must not be original to my car then as it does not have the wood grain door panels or dash insert?? I want to replace the door panels anyway so maybe I will replace with the deluxe.

Thanks again
FABO rocks!!!

Excellent info guys, thanks very much. These seats must not be original to my car then as it does not have the wood grain door panels or dash insert?? I want to replace the door panels anyway so maybe I will replace with the deluxe.

Thanks again
FABO rocks!!!

Post your fender tag info. It will say if it came with deluxe interior or not.

Yup… You could get the deluxe door panels, I think they are nicer and have the map pocket. If you like the wood around the gauges (part of the deluxe interior also) you can get that too.

Does the rear seat match the fronts?

-
Back