What color is my carpet?

-

dodgemahal

Reaction score
My 1973 Dart resto project calls for new carpet(green). The company I wish to buy from has 5 different shades of green. I can't tell which color they have that is closest to the shade of green in my Dart. I never was good at distinguishing colors. Any suggestions?

My 1973 Dart resto project calls for new carpet(green). The company I wish to buy from has 5 different shades of green. I can't tell which color they have that is closest to the shade of green in my Dart. I never was good at distinguishing colors. Any suggestions?

Do you have a pic of the old carpet?

Remove the trim piece that is in the door threshold. Where it covers the carpet will be the OEM color, never saw the light of day.

Also most places will send you a sample

Super-cuda,
Yes I do.

Dana67,
I know what you're saying, but that

20240127_144448.jpg still doesn't help me pick the right shade from the carpet company.

ACC only has dark green to choose from, if I'm seeing their web tool correctly, which isn't correct I think. Limelight is not available from the company I want to buy from on ebay. Besides, my old carpet is a little darker than limelight. I guess I'm being too fickle.

Have you thought about looking at the fender tag and or build sheet?

Have you looked at Rock Auto for your carpet prices, mine was cheaper there than eBay.

Like Rob said above, check your fender tag, or your build sheet for color code.

End of the day pick a color you like... You have to live with it... Anyone who doesn't like what you pick can feel free to buy you a different color carpet.... Or they can GTH...

call the company and ask them to send a swatch of each of their green colors. If they won't do it find another company...

I found my broadcast sheet under the old carpet yesterday. It shows a code of 93. I don't think it relates to a specific color though.

-
Back