What color should I paint the Fury?

-

Badart

Reaction score
What color should I paint the Fury? I will be doing a base coat clear coat urethane. The car was orginally a dark red metallic inside and out. The interior will stay red, so the paint has to go with it. I will let you guys help me out with this one, but I am leaning toward a dark candy apple red metallic or a silver metallic or even a dark grey metallic.

Fury front.jpg

Fury back.jpg

Fury int..jpg

Some kind of a dark silver/gray like a gunmetal or pewter color. Regular silver is too common, it wouldn't do it justice. Can't wait to see it, whatever you decide, I love Fury's.

Oh, did you know the Fury is God's car? It's in the Bible: "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a fury."

Dang it. You guys are too slow. I ordered the Dark Candy Apple Red Metallic last night before going to bed. If I were keeping the car it would be a dark gray metallic, but this car is getting sold and nothing beats resale red.

Black or silver. House of color has a great silver called Orion silver.

Some kind of a dark silver/gray like a gunmetal or pewter color. Regular silver is too common, it wouldn't do it justice. Can't wait to see it, whatever you decide, I love Fury's.

Oh, did you know the Fury is God's car? It's in the Bible: "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a fury."
Thank you for that reminder update 8)

I will second goldfish65 vote with a gun metal color, A man here in town has a 71 dodge Monaco or Palara gun metal metallic gray almost a Pewter color and it is Beeeutyfull :cheers:

-
Back