What Did You nThink About Chrysler's "It's Halftime America" Commercial?

-

Ma Snart

Reaction score
So let's hear what you thought about Chrysler's "It's Halftime America" commercial.

Me - I liked it.

Ma Snart

Clint Eastwood one ? Loved it :blob:

Just viewed it online...Clint is a class act, would be nice to see that attitude catch on.

It's refreshing to see someone willing to spend the money to get a message across without slapping you in the face with a product. You know might know its a Chrysler commercial but they don't say it til the end.

It was too loud in Hooters for me to hear and see it properly. Just saw a little bit of Clint right before it ended.

It was too loud in Hooters for me to hear and see it properly. Just saw a little bit of Clint right before it ended.

I guess I need to come to Hooters and explain the commercial. Let me just tell my wife where I am going and I'll be right over. LOL!!!

Ma Snart

it's refreshing to see someone willing to spend the money to get a message across without slapping you in the face with a product. You know might know its a chrysler commercial but they don't say it til the end.

x2

On the Today show this am they said a lot of people thought it was a political ad. Donny Deutsch (ad guru) said Chrysler hit it out of the park with this one and that Chrysler as a business is starting to soar. I thought the commercial was awesome!

Hands down the best commercial of the game. All agreed @ my house.

that was awesome spot bringing clint back to talk was great.just like his role in the movie.

Awsome comercial ,we all should start thinking this way and get our heads back in to the game and pull us out of the rut that we are in, I loved it

Go Team America !!!

Bob

-
Back