What do I use for rear axles for rear disc brake conversion?

-

Challngd73

Reaction score
I bought the 4 wheel power disc brake kit that upgrades to bbp wheels. I called customer service and they said the kit converts to bbp, but I see it doesnt come with axles for rear so I would need to buy those to make it work correct? Is there any specific rear axles i need to buy for this specific kit?
Thanks

Pretty sure all the A body 8 3/4s had the same length axles-you should be able to pick up a set new from Dr Diff for like $300 with BBP...

Pretty sure all the A body 8 3/4s had the same length axles-you should be able to pick up a set new from Dr Diff for like $300 with BBP...

I looked on summit and they had 27.68" and 28. Also they had 8 3/4 with oem drums, then listed 8 3/4 drums only. Im sure dr diff can steer me in the correct direction then?

yes...i would call the Doctor...as the A bodys axles have a different offset then the B/E bodys where people use alot of those backing plates for brakes....and I know you are using rear disc....but the brackets that mount calipers need to have the correct offset to put the rotor in the correct position.

-
Back