Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Any guesses

My guess is not mopar

20230807_185420.jpg

Lol
First clue was the black knob, second clue was the arched shape.

Yep, VW Bug

Screenshot_20230807-203833_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
Wasn't there someone on fabo building an early beetle? I wonder if he needs these because I'd love to mail them to someone who can use them instead of them going to the dumpster.

I bought a 67 valiant recently and these were floating around in the trunk, no idea why but I certainly don't need them, no VW here.

Wasn't there someone on fabo building an early beetle? I wonder if he needs these because I'd love to mail them to someone who can use them instead of them going to the dumpster.

I bought a 67 valiant recently and these were floating around in the trunk, no idea why but I certainly don't need them, no VW here.
So your denying there are bugs around your house? LOL...

Yeah you don't want those anywhere near a Mopar, we all seen what happens when Mercedes and Chrysler got together and made bastards

I’m building a 1971 Beetle but I have vent windows already. I just saw this post and knew they were VDub but JDMopar beat me to it

Call ‘em what you want but they are very simple in design and put up with a lot of abuse!!

-
Back