What do you do for a living?

-
I work in Pre-delivery at Ford,s Oakville AssemblyComplex(22 years)I try to be Gynecoligist by night,when admisable.LMAO!!! This week they are offering packages for 30 years to 570 employees.100 thou. 35 thou. towards new vehicle and I think 750 a week takehome.I,ve got another 8 years to go.That really sucks!! We make EDGE<MKX and the new FLEX also coming the new LINCOLN MKT(turbo eco-boost motor)Hopefully staying open for years to come.Enough chat about Fords.Bye for now.

Federal Government employee since 1987. Pennsylvania State employee before that, 1980-1987. Presently in the Middle East sweating profusely and trying to keep all this dust out of my lungs...

I just started working at a body shop that does a ton of resto work during the day. At night I work at a Honda dealer ship polishing there turds.

Senior Drilling Fluids Engineer/Mud Man. I've been working the last 12 years in Kuwait. I do a 28 days on 28 days off schedule which gives me a lot of play time. I could make more money at home but I would be working all the time. The 28 days off in a row goes into my wealth formula.
Presently in the Middle East sweating profusely and trying to keep all this dust out of my lungs...
That goes for me also. The past few days have been 125 with 68% humidity. Oh well 2 more weeks..................

I am a mechanical engineer for Eastman Chemical Company in Kingsport, TN. Right now I am a Manager in Maintenance.

was a heavy equipment tech(trucks, forklifts,tractors,hydraulics,etc.) no work here or very little,now I'm back to building old cars(rust repair,paint and body,roll cages,chassis work,welding,fabrication and the occasional lawn mower repairs,who knows what else? jack of all trades and master of none Lol

i am a draftsman / graphic artist for an oil and gas equipment manufacturing company, "KIMRAY INC.". been here for 18 years. before that i was a machinist for 10+ years.

i work after school sweeping floors at a race engine shop in town, not gonna lie ... i love the job !!

'Wellhung Drywall' Rocking the Twin Cities for 30 years!

I did low speed wind tunnel (and a limited amount of hypersonic) testing at Grumman until post Cold War contraction began in 1990. I then worked in Energy Management for LILCO (power company on Long Island). Got married and moved to Texas. I now manage some aspects of my wife's medical practice. We just built a house and am now fitting out my garage/shop.

Independent Ins. Adjuster. 9 AM Fri I'm outta here. 1st stop, Mobile, Al. Now that Ike is a Cat. 4 heading toward Fl. this could turn into a long storm season.

Jim

The other office.jpg2.jpg

I run a speed shop during the week, on weekends I am a NASCAR Official at South Boston Speedway, fourth weekend of each month I train with the Virginia state guard. Other than that I don't do a whole lot.

Draftsmen for the last 12 years. Last 6 was a piping designer for a Natural Gas company. 3D modeling.
4 months ago was promoted to Project Management group.

Used to do technical work, component level, F.I.D.S., digital cable encryption/decryption, sound, fire, security, access control..........

Now I just build beautiful cars

Parts man at a Dogde/Ford dealership.

Work out of dads bodyshop to pay for the habits.

master journeyman deisel tech blew my shoulder out now an assistant manager for a truck leasing company taking care of over 500 power units across the US

-
Back