What do you guys think about the new Avenger pro stockers?

-
Being a casual viewer of the drags, I'm a little confused about all the Ponchos in Pro Stock. Are they not out of business? Would like to see more MOPARs out there.

Being a casual viewer of the drags, I'm a little confused about all the Ponchos in Pro Stock. Are they not out of business? Would like to see more MOPARs out there.

I know 8 of the top 10 in points are Pontiacs,Mike Edwards is another force in the class this year..beautiful the way Jason Line hole-shot him yesterday...

NHRA allows the teams to run the bodies for either 2 or 3 years after the model is discontinued..

found this old mag !

Untitled(2).jpg

It reads just like the 4 pages on this thread. LOL
Instead of completely jacking the crap outta this thread, why not start a new one?

Kinda odd that they did not produce any pics of this super sneaky pete system of Glidden's. It does sound interesting...but why no pics?
If they would have had actual pics of Glidden's setup, think how many more mags they could have sold!! LOL

Yeah originally I just wanted to know if anybody liked the new body style. I didn't realize I was reopening the NHRA's Watergate files..............LOL!

I've been hearing a lot of this article and the debate, but never understood what it was all about, or the history/background behind it.

Kinda odd that they did not produce any pics of this super sneaky pete system of Glidden's. It does sound interesting...but why no pics?
If they would have had actual pics of Glidden's setup, think how many more mags they could have sold!! LOL

Atleast Billy Glidden manned-up an admitted too it..unlike the dodge boys:angry7::angry7::angry7:

stroked 340...once again you have no clue! LOL

Do you know the story behind it? Obviously not!

You aint worth talkin to! LOL

stroked 340...once again you have no clue! LOL

Do you know the story behind it? Obviously not!

You aint worth talkin to! LOL

Which story the Glidden or Wayne county??...i could put the facts right in your face and you rose colored wearing glasses mopar guys still wouldn't believe they cheated,but i'm not about to on this open forum:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

Back to the original question..the avengers along with every other make/model still can't compete with the Pontiacs,those guys are making more power and outrunning everybody..

Glidden's, the one you just mentioned. do you understand the who's and why's of the Billy Glidden nitrous test? apparently not. Just keep eating and don't worry about it...I'm done with it.

At least you finally got back to the op's subject....

Hey,mopardave340,i'll be heading down to Florida next March..what do you say we meet up...and you keep saying your DONE with this thread but keep bringing your sorry arse back into it:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

The thread is supposed to be "What do you guys think about the new Avenger pro stockers?"
I never said i was done with that.
I did say that you are not worth talking to. LOL
I did say that I was done talking about your nitrous BS.

If you would like to meet up, that's fine with me. Where in Florida are you going?

The thread is supposed to be "What do you guys think about the new Avenger pro stockers?"
I never said i was done with that.
I did say that you are not worth talking to. LOL
I did say that I was done talking about your nitrous BS.

If you would like to meet up, that's fine with me. Where in Florida are you going?

The wayne county nitrous isn't bs its just that people like you will never admit to the fact they were cheating..i'll be at Disney....

sorry guys----- ive always wanted to post that old article and never had a scanner .... :pale:

-
Back