What do you guys think of this package? Opinions? Can I do better?

-
lol

ill see if i can find my part numbers aswell

are yours SBP or the lame BBP?

ill grab some pics when i get my car back, around the weekend
(in the shop having a sure grip put in)

Small bolt pattern, I will be switching to big bolt pattern when I get my Dr diff dana60.

i thought you were
seem to remember wanting to buy the wheels you had before these, at some point

Yeah shipping wheels to you would have doubled the cost.

So the Horsepower Garage host had some episodes about his Demon featured in that Youtube video. A some point, he got the Superlite wheels on there...but I have to admit, I'm not blown away by how they look. They don't have the depth of the wheels on the classic Trans Am cars that they're supposedly trying to emulate. hmmm..

Also, they almost look like 14" wheels there...no?

silly chevy flipper

I feel like I should know what you're referring to.

Also, I just wanted to add a huge thanks to Bryan aka 72bluNblu

This guy is an encyclopedia of A-Body wheel fitment and incredibly generous with his time and knowledge.

I feel like I should know what you're referring to.

Engine bay is painted black, on a car that is painted a different color
Usualy a telltale sign of someone cutting corners, or being used to working with chevies or fords
(Or both)

Engine bay is painted black, on a car that is painted a different color
Usualy a telltale sign of someone cutting corners, or being used to working with chevies or fords
(Or both)

Ha! I did notice that. :D

I'm not going to pick on him though. I think his car is pretty nice and based on the videos, he cares a lot about keeping the car true to the intentions of a Demon 340.

So...Tempted to move over to the dark side. These wheels are available as 17s with 4.5 backspace/0 offset

The world of 17" tires is looking pretty amazing after combing through the dismal world of 15" models. :D

I REALLY need to see these in person. That's likely never going to happen unless I buy them myself.

While 15s still look best on Abody Mopars (IMO) some guys have great looking 17s and the Superlites do seem to scale well...

tae-spl178145_ml.jpg

I agree about the very nice tire selection with 17s vs 15s. :/. I'll be able to switch to 17s when I switch to a large bolt pattern. :)

I bought a mopar while back, came with 20 incher and 245 x 35's thanks to the PO..... I guess if they had the center caps I might get more than the $200 I am asking ( yes all 4 wheels and tires) ! ha yet to get the friggin $200! ha again

-
Back