What do you guys think?

-

scrag

Reaction score
This is going on a 68' Dart that my son has, swapping the darts blue steering wheel (kinda worn) for my old original cuda steering wheel (looks like a wooden steering wheel) and is heavier, my son says he loves the look and i'm not using it anymore.
YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE ( I know that its what my son thinks that matters) THANKS !!

keh time for a dumb episode.....how do we pull the steering wheel? the puller we have cannot reach onto the wheel itself and wants to grab the horn piece (i really do not want to break it so im not gunna try and force that one) any suggestions?

Here is a pic of a good puller. You first have to remove all the horn stuff and the retaining nut then screw the silver bolts into the steering wheel base through the silver cross piece. There are tapped holes in the wheel base. The black bolt presses against the steering wheel shaft as you turn it and pulls off the wheel. This one cost about $20-$25.

Attachments

• 596 Puller.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 110
yeh i actually discovered that i had already bought one thanks cuda. the new dillema is that i forgot that you need a wheel conversion to fit the ebody wheel onto the abody column....whoops. are there any side routes for that problem or do i just go buy the attachment?

-
Back