What do you guys think

-

383Duster

Reaction score
13439.jpg

THRASHSTAR-300x300.jpg

Should I get the full polish or the black center ones for my car?
17X8 w 4.5" backspacing or 17X7 w 4.25" backspacing
5 X 4" bolt pattern

I think the black ones would be a good accent with the black stripes on your car.....JMO

The black center looks better. They aren't so bad. A lot better than some others on here I have seen.

Over 100 views and 3 comments.... Thanks to you three for taking the time to comment

Wheel choice is very personal. Don't worry about what others think. There will always be people who like them and people who hate them. You are the only one who has to be happy with the purchase.

Black on a yellow car, matches the stripes too. I've seen pics of an orange Dart with black vinyl roof with these rims in silver. Eh, black would have looked lots better. But, what do you like?

I've seen a few cars here with those wheels, they look pretty good.
I seem to recall they available in small bolt pattern too, but I could be wrong about that.

With disc brakes either will look good. With drums it will look like crap IMO

I like the black centers. The open design may not look that hot with a caliper or brake drum showing through au naturel, IMO. Also, if the brake pads are not engaging the rotor properly, it will show.

I've seen a few cars here with those wheels, they look pretty good.
I seem to recall they available in small bolt pattern too, but I could be wrong about that.

Motech performance over here sells them for about $500-600 for a full set IIRC. They can do it in almost any bolt pattern. They just tell their supplier out in Anaheim what they want and they'll get them done. I talked to them at the last Fall and Spring Fling. As for which wheel I'd prefer, I think the black wheel would compliment the OP's yellow car more. Especially with the black stripe.

very nice .. too bad the spokes get lost in the darkness of the inner wheel .. but I do like the black

Over 100 views and 3 comments.... Thanks to you three for taking the time to comment

I almost did not comment. Wheels are kinda a touchy subject. I usually prefer wheels that ARE factory or bear a resemblance to factory wheels. I am NOT all about blingy lookin wheels. But those are simple. The black center kinda breaks it up and gives some contrast.

-
Back