what do you have for a spare tire?

-
Some of you guys really need to watch this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFnQ1iUNUGI"]Goodyear Double Eagle Tire Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Where would I put it???

And I agree with the above comment, if you run a different height tire on the rear and drive it for more than a few 100 feet, you'll mess up the posi.

I just looked at me spare in my 65....and it's a genuine.....RECAP!!....boy it's been a long time since I've saw passenger car recap.

Haha I have a set of recap snow tires that were on an 8 3/4 rear I bought for my Dart. I have the original 13 inch spare that came with my Dart. I stacked it in the basement with the other tires and rims when I swapped to small bolt rallye's

Lump me in with the 40+ year old spare tire guys.

Seeing this tire in the trunk is what made me get 4 redline re-pops for the outside.

Awesome pic 1968formula. Also am part of the don't need help from anybody crowd regardless of convenience so carry spares in everything. Have modern matching radial for my valiant spare & deflated tire on matching rallye wheel (only way it would fit) & always bring portable compressor in my cuda but can understand no spare attitude of folks with the slim chances of a flat baring a major hit of something or routine maintenance neglect especially on today's tires. Have been driving for 32yrs knock on wood without a tire problem/flat ever, but with my luck all the more reason to have a spare.

Oldschoolcuda

-
Back