What do you think about this 66 Fury?

-
No where near the same shape as the one you posted... but I'm working on trying to pick this guy up. 67 Sport Fury III Fastback With 383/727 Bucket seats and Console Shift. It's about 95% all there and not too bad with rust. Interior needs to be gone through but it's all there. My friend picked it up in a deal where he also got a 65 Caddy and 64 and 65 Thunderbirds in about the same shape.

Has the potential to be brought to life as a daily driver or could just be a flip depending on where my finances and time is when I end up making a deal on it.

IMG_1447.JPG

IMG_1449.JPG

photo0.jpg

photo01.jpg

Best bet is to contact the owner and see what his situation is.If he needs to get rid of the car soon for some reason (needs cash,lost storage,needs space,etc) then he could be flexible and open to offers quite a bit less than the asking price.It would suck to run into the new owner in a few months and find out he got the car for 9k.Been there done that.

Like others have said,big C-bodies are a tough sell with a limited market if you decide to sell later so getting it around the 10K range will make it easier to get your money back out of it down the road.
If you really like the car and it is as good as it looks plus you think it's a keeper and don't care about resale value then get the best deal you can then just enjoy it.

Personally,the 65/66 Fury's are my favorite C-body and that one does look really sweet.

-
Back