what do you think?

-
The majority opinion seems to be "lose 'em" but it's your car, run what you like.

I also like the idea of getting some advertising cash.

well I'm pretty sure there staying at lest till I can afford to paint the car some have been on over 20 years and probably take the paint even with a heat gun ...that is factory paint on my car and rocker panels are pretty chipped up . I would like to say thanks and like they said in the day...the pick for quick is MOPAR!!

wow nice dart...ya guys did display stickers all different ways... crap they built there cars like that to. lace paint jobs, pin strips, tunnel rams ,duel 4s , predators ,fender wells,flares you name it ...I miss that if you think about it dynos kinda ruined motor creativity kinda
Thanks for the kind words.
Yeah, those builds are what I'm into. I like the old school late 60's to early 70's cars.

George

I like the old school late 60's to early 70's cars.

George

You mean like looking at the over restored A12's with the steelies and the chrome lugnuts when just about everyone took 'em home, put a set of Cragars on 'em with a set of fat 15's? Then a week later were dropping headers on 'em and putting in a bigger cam? That kinda thing, George?

To the OP, personally, it's been ages since I've seen a car with the decals all over the place like you have them. I like it.

Yeah, just like that.........a "day two" car. :D Big scoops, traction bars, hood pins, fat & skinny Cragar's with bias ply tires, tach on top of the dash, roach clip hanging off the rear view mirror along with the skull head that needed a haircut, Jenson Triax speakers on the package tray, freak drops, lace, bubbles, endless line panel paint jobs, white headers, solid cams that idle at 1300RPM etc.
Ahhh, those were the days!!!
I'd go back in a NY minute buddy!

:D

Lol yea George!!!!!!

Who had them white headers? Aluminum coated jobs I think they were. Black Jack's?!?!

Yeah, just like that.........a "day two" car. :D Big scoops, traction bars, hood pins, fat & skinny Cragar's with bias ply tires, tach on top of the dash, roach clip hanging off the rear view mirror along with the skull head that needed a haircut, Jenson Triax speakers on the package tray, freak drops, lace, bubbles, endless line panel paint jobs, white headers, solid cams that idle at 1300RPM etc.

True all that...you know and a 63 chevy full of chicks checken you out on friday night as you cruz like james Dean down the gut:burnout:

Amen :prayer:

Lol yea George!!!!!!

Who had them white headers? Aluminum coated jobs I think they were. Black Jack's?!?!
Blackjack or maybe Doug Thorley?? I don't remember.
I was refering to the painted headers, however. VHT spray bomb paint, not the factory coated ones.
Oh yeah, I forgot to add a deep oil pan to my list of cool stuff.

speed stickers are cool, but i always used them up on the drag cars and the tool boxes.

What this guy said! Maybe a small one in the vent window, a pair of scat pack bees in the quarter windows, but beyond that...:stop:

-
Back