What do you think?

-
Let me just sent the record straight. I made a mistake selling the windows and take full responsibility for my actions, I should have looked them over better before posting them, so that's on me and I think we had a communication issue after that, I did not want the items back true because I didn't want to pay return shipping but I would and still would be happy to refund his $ tthat's what I meant. I got sick for 3 days and don't have internet at house, so by timeI got back on here was this thread bashing me andI got a little pissed about thatt. I am new to this site andI am still learning the prop per etticique on here. So pleasedon't blame muddacres this is my mistake not his. Just think wedidn't communicate that well. As far as this dart72 guyI don't know what his deal is and I don't care, none of my business. Prob some guy just making drama.

Dustin you are a chump! I don't have any link anymore because it was 3 years ago. A man's word should be all he needs!

Dustin you are a chump! I don't have any link anymore because it was 3 years ago. A man's word should be all he needs!

Three years ago and you don't remember the site, your screen name and how to get us a link to back up your statement?

Yeah a man's word should be all he needs so my friend it appears that you are just an internet troll.

Attachments

• Internet-Troll.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 125
Well I got a PM from Dustin that I bought the windows from. He offered me $75.00 refund and I said I was fine with that. I'm sorry that it had to come to this to get it straightened out. And for that other guy I would like to meet you, I wish you would take me up on my offer to visit me on my dime!!!!!

Jim

...as it should be...too bad it took the negative feedback of the forum vs his sense of right to what Mike Holmes says "make it right".

..grad it ended properly.

Now that's good news, and a fine job on Dustims part to make it right!! Glad to see members working together to solve problems like this!! Geof

-
Back