What do you think?

-

71dart340-6pac

Reaction score
OK I need your opinion's Please look at the following pictures and tell me if you like what I have done. I have a 1971 Dodge Dart with a 340 that I added the 6-pack to. I just re-did my scoops to reflect the engine and manifold that is in the car. What is your opinion? I thank you for all your thoughts in advance!

6-pack1.jpg

6-pack.jpg

100_2158.jpg

6-packcover 002.jpg

i like it.....

if you end up hating it, just send the six pack setup over to me.. i'll even pay for shipping.

I like it. I've been looking for a way to do the same thing with a 360 engine emblem. What emblem did you use for the SIX PACK lettering? How about some details on the engine combo. Are you happy with the performance running through stock exhaust manifolds? Problems dialing in the carbs?

looks sweet - if it runs half as good as it looks it should be a really fun car! looks great i wouldnt change a thing!

WOW, SWEET, AWESOME, VERY NICE, I LIKE, I WANT IT, I think that will do for now, but that is a nice looking ride.

I got the "SIX PACK" from an 440 6-pack emblem and just removed the 440 I was thinking it makes the scoops look too busy but now I kinda like it! The six-pack set up was a fairly easy install.The engine block is a 1971 with 10.5 pistons. The cam is a mopar performance with adv. duration 292/292 and at @ 0.50'' o-lap duration is 248/248 and the lift is 0.508''/508''. The heads are 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust J heads. I think it runs well(GREAT!) with the stock exhaust manifolds so I dont want the hassel of headers...if I was making a "RACE CAR" then I would use headers.

Thanks for all you nice and kind words....I have had a lot of fun with this Dart!:headbang:

Very very very good job. Looks freakin great!

Nice car! I have to agree with everyone else, six-pack A bodies rule.
Barracuda446-vi.jpg

It's going together slowly... and PLEASE ignore those ugly piece of **** Hooker super comps that will be saw-zall'ed out once the engine is broken in and I can install my TTI's.

Barracuda446-vi.jpg

Barracuda446-vi.jpg

Very nice job and your car looks great.:headbang:
I remember when you was talking about doing it with a six pack.
And trying to find emblem for it.

They and the car look Perfect together.:thumbup:

I got the "SIX PACK" from an 440 6-pack emblem and just removed the 440 I was thinking it makes the scoops look too busy but now I kinda like it! The six-pack set up was a fairly easy install.The engine block is a 1971 with 10.5 pistons. The cam is a mopar performance with adv. duration 292/292 and at @ 0.50'' o-lap duration is 248/248 and the lift is 0.508''/508''. The heads are 2.02 intake 1.60 exhaust J heads. I think it runs well(GREAT!) with the stock exhaust manifolds so I dont want the hassel of headers...if I was making a "RACE CAR" then I would use headers.

Thanks for all you nice and kind words....I have had a lot of fun with this Dart!:headbang:

What octane gas do you need with that compression ratio?

awsome job man the complete car looks great nice combo all the way around. and i agree 6-pak A-bodies rule

AS for the octane level......well I run premium with an octane boost .....it will run fine without but I like to think it runs better with it!

And YES A Bodies with 6-PACK rule!:headbang:

-
Back