what do you use

-
Hot toddie

Hot tub

Hot Woman

May not cure your cold, but it will take yur mind off it for at least 5 minutes.

(Multi) Hot toddie + Hot tub + Hot Woman (or 2) = gone fishing all day long. Nevermind 5 minutes.:cheers:

May not cure your cold, but who would care?

my sinuses tend to clog and get infected when I have a cold. so heres what I do;

I use a booger sucker like the one for infants with the large sqeeze bulb. I fill a glass with warm water and salt,as much as the water can absorb. Suck it into the booger sucker. with my head over a sink I turn my head sideways and flush out one nostril. Pinch the other one shut and carefully blow out of your nose while flushing. This gets all the crap out and opens up the sinus. Repeat until the crap is all gone and the do the other sinus. Your nose may runs for a while after so have kleenex handy. Usually after 2-3 days my cold is gone.

Well, after posting earlier I laid down and slept till about 2:00 P.M. Got up and head was stinging and body aches all over. Took some Theraflu and Tylenol and now I am feeling somewhat better. Oh Yeah, Just took down Christmas tree:pale: It took everything out of me just to pull the damn lights off the tree.Thank god that is done, now I am waiting for this medicine to wear off so I can repeat the process over.

Vitamin C & Echenacia. These are the primary ingredients in Airborn or those other copy-cat remedies that help your immune system. My wife & I take Echenacia daily and rarely get sick, and if we do, it's not usually an *** kicking. And plenty of fluids, as mentioned already.

Get well soon!

-
Back