What happened on your July 4th weekend?

-

Kuta

Kenny
Reaction score
Knowing that Canadians do not selebrate the 4the of July, for obviose reasons, I just wanted to say Me and bro MeMike got drunk on Canadian beer today just to celebrate. :salute:

Bro and I cooked for 30 people today. 2 grills only, 85 beers, 2 gals wine, =

GREAT TIME:
Food : Baby Back Ribs, Cabbage, Musrooms, Corn on Cob, Baked Beans, Smoked chicken legs, A Trevas Fruite Basket, Potato salad, Beef Brisket, Beer, Strawberry shortcake, Raseberry no seed slush and whipped cream, (that is how you get the vodka to the women folk), hot dogs, BEER (canadian), :drinkers: Moosehead. Good Beer eh! Went down nice after the Bud Light and Bush. Special for Bro and I :salute:

Memike drove Vicktoria next to the pool!\\:D/
WoW it was AWSOME!

Had our own car show with 1 Mopar Valiant V100.

Won 1st place!!!
Got a Ribbon!!!!

Hope your weekend was as good as ours!

God Bless!!

Ken
Kutacando! & Bro MeMike!

bro beer1.jpg

bro beer and me1.jpg

outside john MeMike.jpg

front.jpg

July top front.jpg

Sounds like you had a good time. Not too much here just bb-qed some chicken And then drove the 65 Cuda 25 miles to check out the fire works.

Sounds like my kind of party. :drinkers:Whatcha doin behind that tree, Mike?

I sure has hell was not repairing the fence .=D>

Here is a few that brother did not get.
Check out the old green mopar colored 8 track stereo :rock:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 001.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 022.jpg

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 011.jpg

I thought maybe you guys were playing a little hide and seek and Ken was it!! Must be nice living in the country where a guy doesn't have to worry about neighbors seeing him pee on the fence! They kinda frown on that in my area.

Looks like you guys had a good time!

I cooked a brisket, watched the kids shoot off fireworks and drank too many beers! Nobody got hurt and everyone had fun, so I guess it was a good holiday.

to some it up: Beer Beer and more Beer, My girfriends boss and her boss' brother-in law rolled a quad and broke her ribs and shoulder blade, bruised a lung which led to her sister getting in a fistfight with her husbands sister(had to break that up up) Hair and clothes torn, boobs exposed etc. Then we all closed up shop early(this is why I don't party at family affairs, especially redneck family affairs)

All I can remember is at 3am I was swimming out to a boat in the puget sound with a bottle of Jack in my hand, Nikki had a bottle of rum in hers and there was 3 other people on the boat and about 6 more on the shore that were too afraid to go in the water. It wasn't too bad after the water goes past your pink and wrinklies. On a bad note I snorted some salt water so i think I have a sinus infection or something starting to screw with my snout.
Oh and I blew up about 15 slugs with some firecrackers, good times.

Glad everyone had a good time. Seeing as I run a meat dept. for a large supermarket,after spending 12 hours at work,providing steaks,burgers ribs,brats,and anything else you can throw on a grill,I came home and went to bed.

Aaron and I swapped over all the necessary components from a floor-shift column to his column-shift column (has to do with burned wires and a coupler that won't fit). Then we spent about an hour peering down into the engine bay scratching our heads over how to get the coupler to fit past one of the header tubes. Pulling the engine is NOT an option.

Sunday, Aaron packed up his stuff and his mom and I took him to Blinn College in Bryan, Texas, to begin two summer classes today. He's going to stay about four weeks with his cousin Sara and her roommate Allison.

Anyone remember the TV show "Three's Company"?

Jerry

Knowing that Canadians do not selebrate the 4the of July, for obviose reasons, I just wanted to say Me and bro MeMike got drunk on Canadian beer today just to celebrate. :salute:

Bro and I cooked for 30 people today. 2 grills only, 85 beers, 2 gals wine, =

GREAT TIME:
Food : Baby Back Ribs, Cabbage, Musrooms, Corn on Cob, Baked Beans, Smoked chicken legs, A Trevas Fruite Basket, Potato salad, Beef Brisket, Beer, Strawberry shortcake, Raseberry no seed slush and whipped cream, (that is how you get the vodka to the women folk), hot dogs, BEER (canadian), :drinkers: Moosehead. Good Beer eh! Went down nice after the Bud Light and Bush. Special for Bro and I :salute:

Memike drove Vicktoria next to the pool!\\:D/
WoW it was AWSOME!

Had our own car show with 1 Mopar Valiant V100.

Won 1st place!!!
Got a Ribbon!!!!

Hope your weekend was as good as ours!

God Bless!!

Ken
Kutacando! & Bro MeMike!

Sure looks like everybody had a great time. That Moosehead beer is brewed right here in my hometown. I prefer one of their other products called "Alpine". Both very good beers. I worked on the camp, the house, a friends car and my Demon. Also drank copius amouts of Alpine as I celebrated your holiday. LOL

Jack

Yea OldVart,Jack we had a good one,
and no one got hurt or in trouble.:cheers:
You know how its good to hear from the youg'uns on the river after a 4th of July,
From what I herd there was allot of beads floating in the river:downtown:, and a young nefhew of mine found out that Boob's do float :happy10:
Spring river was the place to be.
I will try an Alpine some time Jack.
Know it is back to cleaning and house work and give Creed St.Banard a bath and a grooming, He is in his pool as I am typing.
it will be in the high 90'es this week and I have to keep the boy cool.:love7:

-
Back