What happened to Dusterboy?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDemonator

Reaction score
What happened to Dusterboy15?

I used to like looking for his posts when I wanted a good chuckle!

Did he end up leaving the site due to being abused?

Just noticed that I hadn't seen anything from him in awhile... oh well...

Ummm,lets just say he couldn't man up. Ya,he sort of got driven out but it was well deserved IMHO.

Oh... so he disappeared after the incident involving some parts that he sold that the buyer did not receive?

That was pretty $h!tty on his behalf... I agree...

But I kind of miss his posts... he reminded me of a nerdy school boy that got all hyper because a girl "might" have looked at him!

He didn't seem to know too much about cars, or how life after high school really is... but he will have to learn some day! Reality... especially in real life situations, can be a b!tch!

Have you ever tried to picture what someone would look like by what they say on posts?

I have... and Dusterboy popped into my head as a cross between Dauber from the TV series "Coach", and a real life Beavis and Butthead character.

Have you ever tried to picture what someone would look like by what they say on posts?

I have... and Dusterboy popped into my head as a cross between Dauber from the TV series "Coach", and a real life Beavis and Butthead character.

Damn! You guys are "brutal"!! LOL!!:violent1:

haha that kid was trying swindle me into buying 7 ( NOT 8 ) used piston tops from an engine he was rebuilding. HAHAHA Yah he cracked me up with his street side Entrepreneur selling tactics. I never thought I'd seen an 18 year old as ambitious as him in trying to sale parts !! honestly I think he would be a great used car salesman myself :cheers:. The kid left me a message on my aol messenger i'll hit him up and see what has become of him since we havn't seen him around lol.

Yeah... I remember when he bought the 7 pistons... he was going to buy another one from Keith Black (if I remember right) to have a complete set.

I want to say that they were KB167's for a 318... then he decided to go with a 360 engine if memory serves me right.

something along those lines.. I didn't really pay attention for I didn't need 7 pistons lol. As hard as he tried to tell me how the KB pistons were top notch and would go great with any engine, it almost made me want to pitch him a few bucks for his effort .... jk:bootysha:

Can I ask you what kind of person you have conseived that I am?
maybe you can help me:cheers:
and my shrink bills,:happy10:
and confusion of my own life that I have.8)
I don't know or remember anything about dusterboy15.
or is this another bad sale of parts that someone jumped in and did.
I am having a good night so far, so what is the story so we can get past it.

Help me please:clock:

"I'm not offended...I was just being sarcastic."

Hehehe... so was I! Must be because of the part of the state that we both live in!

A very distinct possibility! Did your sarcasm also come with a bad case of bitterness and resentment towards this state for the high cost of fuel and the environmental crackdown on any kind of motorsports fun or hobby:sad1:?

No... I was born and raised this way!

I just roll with life as it comes because I realized a long time ago that there is very little that I alone can do about it!

And if you let things like government control issues eat at you... you get ulcers!

basically memike, it was an 18 year old boy trying hard to swindle people into buying poorly describe items, or selling parts that weren't his for a quick dollar, only in turn to come back to say that his "friend" already sold the part(s ) when there were people willing to pay money on here for the sought after parts. Now there may be a nicer way to describe the boy, but from my impression he was just a plain and simple immature kid.

basically memike, it was an 18 year old boy trying hard to swindle people into buying poorly describe items, or selling parts that weren't his for a quick dollar, only in turn to come back to say that his "friend" already sold the part(s ) when there were people willing to pay money on here for the sought after parts. Now there may be a nicer way to describe the boy, but from my impression he was just a plain and simple immature kid.

DING - DING - DING - DING!!!! YOU are correct, Sir!!!

Thanks DartThis74,:thumblef: This kind of thing will hapen!!
But I don't like to see it go on here,
Lets be dun with it and see what comes from it.
Roll with it and have a good :drinkers:and a nice evening,

How is everyone tonight?

Me!! I just got dun playing texas holdem and lost to the wife again:blob:.

Hey J.R., when did you pick up the 73? Or did you just put the picture up?

I have a 72 Dart Custom... but it needs to go to a new home sometime this year. I need the yard space back again, and Momma gets pi$$ed when she looks out there and sees my boat and 3 Mopars out there!

I got it a little while ago. I picked it up right before I pulled the motor out of the 73 Scamp (the one with the side pipes) and sold the car. I just got around to adding the pic to my sig.

DSC04536.jpg

DSC04535.jpg

Hey 360scamp,

I used to live in Renton, I could almost tell by the pix of your house that you are from that area.....was your house white at one time and the moss got it, or did you just figure why fight it and paint it green? heh ;)

J/K

LOL, Nahh it's a rental It's great for giving people directions. "It's the green one" or when we call the landlord for something "Hi, It's us, you know the green house"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back