What happened to Dusterboy?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That picture sure reminds me of Seattle,i lived out there for 6 months about 9 years ago,i was a regular at the Pike place bar and grille on weekends...

You guys wouldn't be missing Seattle if you had to deal with the weather we are having right now! It's down right depressing!:puker:

Someone misses the wise (guy) with the best combo i,ve seen .lol

Ha-ha. Exactly what I was thinking.

Best combo I've seen:rolleyes: Big block and Hemi car guys watch out. He's got a 360 with 4:10's in a Duster.

He tried selling those pistons to me also. Didn't mention they were used. By his ad they sounded like they were new ones. Since he wanted new price I told him no, I'd just buy a new set from Summit and get a warranty. Then a couple days later it came out on his listing they were used.

Like one said he should make a good used car salesman. I sure wouldn't want to buy a car from him though.

Glad to be rid of that annoying kid polluting our site with gibberish and swindling. Useful for a good chuckle though.

Dang, you guys are jacked. I dont know who he is, but I dont think talking about him behind his back makes you guys any better. sorry

no whats funny is the guy is reading all or this and just has to sit there and deal with it just a kid gone funny on the internet:happy10:

Well,

I'm the lucky one to have dealt with douchebag15 and his pistons.

His deal was if Paypal said he had to pay, then he would, which displays are real lack of ethics IMHO. You don't do what you are supposed to and want a secondary entity make a decision for you to do what's right. That get a BIG FU from me. Paypal said that because he provided delivery confirmation which only meant it supposedly arrived at the zip code I lived in, it was delivered with no mention of the required insurance to make sure delivery was definitely confirmed via signature. So they denied my claim.

I called paypal and complained about the situation. As much I hate the paypal fees and the nonsense, they offered me a $25 courtesy credit, then a $50. I told them they will get a chargeback, as it was an all or nothing deal for me. The guy I spoke with thought douchebag15 was not in the right and in this case the application of the rules was not even remotely fair to me. He met the standard to get the seller protection, yet, was still wrong in his approach. The service agent looked into getting me a 100% credit which I received later that day.

I might not be a "harmed" party because of Paypals graciousness, but, it had NOTHING to do with that little son of a *****. His stupid idiotic ramblings about how he wasn't in the wrong even though he "forgot" to pay for insurance and would refund the insurance after it was lost. Real backbone there... Punkass **** as far as I'm concerned.

So here's another big FU to douchebag15 and his poor, snakey, underhanded methods of trying to screw people.
:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

I call it like I see it, and this kid is a loser. A great example of all that is wrong with the lazy youth of america.

Word is out to stay away from this kid to more people than he knows.

I like how we can use the smiley faces. :thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::finga::finga: . FYCB:snakeman:

Well,

I'm the lucky one to have dealt with douchebag15 and his pistons.

His deal was if Paypal said he had to pay, then he would, which displays are real lack of ethics IMHO. You don't do what you are supposed to and want a secondary entity make a decision for you to do what's right. That get a BIG FU from me. Paypal said that because he provided delivery confirmation which only meant it supposedly arrived at the zip code I lived in, it was delivered with no mention of the required insurance to make sure delivery was definitely confirmed via signature. So they denied my claim.

I called paypal and complained about the situation. As much I hate the paypal fees and the nonsense, they offered me a $25 courtesy credit, then a $50. I told them they will get a chargeback, as it was an all or nothing deal for me. The guy I spoke with thought douchebag15 was not in the right and in this case the application of the rules was not even remotely fair to me. He met the standard to get the seller protection, yet, was still wrong in his approach. The service agent looked into getting me a 100% credit which I received later that day.

I might not be a "harmed" party because of Paypals graciousness, but, it had NOTHING to do with that little son of a *****. His stupid idiotic ramblings about how he wasn't in the wrong even though he "forgot" to pay for insurance and would refund the insurance after it was lost. Real backbone there... Punkass **** as far as I'm concerned.

So here's another big FU to douchebag15 and his poor, snakey, underhanded methods of trying to screw people.
:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

I call it like I see it, and this kid is a loser. A great example of all that is wrong with the lazy youth of america.

Word is out to stay away from this kid to more people than he knows.

Crackedback, I think it would really be beneficial here if you just came out and told us what you thought of DB15 instead of beating around the bush. Good God man ... shoot straight from the hip! ;-)

I know this transaction (like several others) went south. I am really happy that Paypal refunded your money. And although they did refund your money, their not in a too far off category from DB15. It appears they didn't do the absolute right thing until you threatened them with a charge back from your credit card issuer.

Man, I would love to know where those pistons are!

dont let one kid make you think were all like this, i dont like him either but im the same age as he is and not anywhere close to lazy8)

Not all youth is lazy. Just that group itself, the lazy ones.

There are lots of good young people. 8)

Wish I could have gotten my hands on that intake he had for sale. LOL. That was a sweet deal. I was stoked it was the same price as retail.

I'm glad he's getting flamed. If I ever do some stupid ****....feel free to flame me up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back