What Have We Become?

-
IDK, I just watched a marathon of the post 11 Apollo missions (12 through 17) on one of the science/history channels.

I'm pretty sure they started with 11 but I must have missed that one.

Fascinating.

My recollection maybe wrong as its been awhile but I remember it like this.
I guess I was about 17 and we were standing in front of a bar owned by my buddies dad. We couldn't go in as one we were still under age and two (the main reason) we'd get a *** beating, so we stood outside and watched it threw the big glass front window
Mom in law passed in March of 2020 at 94. She told me in life she saw a lot of things, some good some not so good.....She said the thought of a man on the moon was something out of the comic books but then again so was a little phone she could carry in her purse and make phone calls......
She said her only regret was not seeing a woman president, she didnt care what party, as long as it was a female,LOL.........

I was 1 and a half.

Mom says she stood me up in front of the TV so I could say I saw it.

Thanks, mom!

People forget about about a lot of things.

For instance.. folks as of lately have been carrying on as if there was never a civil rights movement. One to two generations later of cell phone social media brainwashing... and bam.. confused morons they become...insecure and gullible pliable, malleable.

-
Back