What have you named your car?

-

Fishthatkills

Fish that kills
Reaction score
Let's hear the name you have givin your car and the story behind it if any!

I'll start. My 1967 Plymouth Barracuda is named Wanda. As in A Fish Called Wanda! My wife suggested it since I could not come up with anything good.

O.K. Ya'lls turn.

P1010367.jpg

Money pit! Jus because itsa "H" code I have to spend mucho dinero for parts! Tempted to get rid of it and find a slant six car so I can cut it up and do what I want to!

Plain Jane. She's a no frills 318 Dart and when I met my wife she had the most bland eating habits,liked her food plain Jane! So the name stuck..

I call my Dart "The Dart" and I call my 75 Duster that I am converting in to a 71 Demon "DustDemon"

Mine too, is called "The Money Pit"

Self explanatory

LOL!
My wife named it! She said I spend as much on the Cuda as I did for the 8 second racecar I traded for it. She reminds me that this was the reason I got rid of the racecar was to save some money. Jumped out of one fire and into another.:angry7:

The Scamp was Scampy, the Coronet is Midori. The day after we got "her" we went to dinner with my parents, i ordered a Midori Margerita. The mixture was just right to match the Sublime paint job.

Goldie...didn't use much imagination but the name stuck. BTW Goldie is a 'he' not a 'she.'

I called mine "The Fish" which is pretty un-original. Then, my 2yr old daughter who loves to ride in it started calling it "Fishy" since all fish are "fishies" to her. Now when we get ready to go somewhere in the minivan she points to the Barracuda and pleas "Nooooo go in Fishy!". I think Fishy will be her 16th birthday present.

I own a doggie boutique and Scamp is often used for a dog's name, so I call my Scamp "the *****". Can't wait to take my female dog for a ride when its done. I can hear my friends now..."Here comes Mike with his bitches!" :toothy10:

At the Turbo Shop.jpg

I called my car The car from hell.Its been the hardest car to restore so far.Wrong parts,parts very exspensive,people not doing what they said they would do.me haveing problims on my front end.It goes on and on and the dam thing is not done yet.

Since 82, it was always called "The Duster" but once I started seriously focusing on finishing "The Duster" in 05, a very close friend of mine started calling it the "Ultimate Warrior" which has kind of stuck.

........My green 70 duster is ...............the green monster..................pink 74....... ....panther..............my new red 75.........very rare..............kim.............oh ya my diesel is......mr bo jangles............

Never named my cars. My Duster is the Duster, the Jeep Cherokee is the Jeep and the Ramcharger is the Ramcharger. Maybe I just lack imagination. People and Pets I name, cars or other mechanical conveyances I don't.

-
Back