What hood is this

-

joemoy29

Reaction score
I ran across this in another post, is this custom or can it be purchased?

20160423_155747-jpg.jpg

The scoop is a 70' AAR cuda. The hood may be available from AAR fiberglass.

I asked us body and its a custom hood, and they quoted me $50 per hour ontop of the fiberglass hood.

Well ya asked what it is. It's ugly. That's what it is. :)
Judging by your profile pic you are the type of guy who lives his life dreaming about other people's stuff post a pic off your car or wife and in sure I can find some stuff I don't like. Excuse me for liking something that isn't the norm.

my my.. you sure get your panties in a bunch easily.. suck it up butter cup..

**** being from jersey i'd have thought you would have thicker skin,.

there are pics of my cars all over this site..

my my.. you sure get your panties in a bunch easily.. suck it up butter cup..

**** being from jersey i'd have thought you would have thicker skin,.

there are pics of my cars all over this site..
No desire to look up your cars have better things to do with my time. My skin is pretty thick and everyone is intitled to their own opinion. Just don't see a point in your comment I clearly made the post because "I" like it. Didn't ask for anyone's opinion and you went out of your way to insult it... makes no sense. Use your immense mopar knowledge helping someone rather than busting my balls

No desire to look up your cars have better things to do with my time. My skin is pretty thick and everyone is intitled to their own opinion. Just don't see a point in your comment I clearly made the post because "I" like it. Didn't ask for anyone's opinion and you went out of your way to insult it... makes no sense. Use your immense mopar knowledge helping someone rather than busting my balls
So which is it ? Are we entitled to our opinion or can't we offer one since you didn't ask for it. It's an open forum..you're going to get opinions.

So which is it ? Are we entitled to our opinion or can't we offer one since you didn't ask for it. It's an open forum..you're going to get opinions.
Great the peanut gallery... yes it's an open forum. Giving your opinion about something unrelated isn't what these forums are about. Example. Help me set my timing.... reaponse...your yellow wire loom looks like ****. What is the point. Funny thing is I took that picture from another post that had thousands of hits an no one had anything negative to say.

And on top it's not a constructive opinion. Saying it dosent fit well ok, saying that company puts out **** ok, but it's a complete comment of taste where it isn't asked. I know a lot of guys who think it's lame to put a v8 in a 6cyl car. I know guys who think a roadrunner clone is lame. Does that give them the right to trash other peoples stuff?

I actually bought just the scoop and will rivet it onto my steel hood. Its not for everyone but hey thats whats nice about this hobby, everyone likes something different.

20170418_192621.jpg

Its not for everyone but hey thats whats nice about this hobby, everyone likes something different.

Your car, your money, your time. Build it how you want it.

Someone doesn't like what you've done or plan on doing then they can front to money to buy it and build it the way they want to.

Personally, one of the prettiest Dusters to run the Earth is the DustAAR. The AAR hood is one of the things that sets it off.

-
Back