What hubcaps are right for 67 Plymouths?

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
I`ve got two sets of dogdish caps for my 67 Plymouth but I`m not sure which ones (if either) are right for it. Can anyone help out? Here`s what they look like. Thanks- John

IM000989 (Medium).JPG

The one on the left is identical to the ones on dad's '67 Valiant 100. The cap on the right looks like '64-'65 to me. Hope this helps.

John...The right one is the same as my father's 63 (for sure Canadian model anyways)

i had the same caps as the ones on the left on a 67 valiant 200 but they came on the car so i would say the ones on the left but im not 100 percent sure. good luck. Justin

Gee....I'm not sure. I think the one on the right is upside down, the point should be toward the bottom. Maybe if you turned it around. I tried looking at it while standing on my head but I fell down (I never could stand on my head very well). Wait a minute.........OK, I turned my monitor upside down. The one on the left is right now.........but now the right one is the left one & the left one is the right one...........I'm confused. :scratch: I'm getting dizzy. :dontknow: I think I'm gonna' be sick.........:puke: I think I'd better go lay down for a while. It's past my bedtime. :binky:

Gee....I'm not sure. I think the one on the right is upside down, the point should be toward the bottom. Maybe if you turned it around. I tried looking at it while standing on my head but I fell down (I never could stand on my head very well). Wait a minute.........OK, I turned my monitor upside down. The one on the left is right now.........but now the right one is the left one & the left one is the right one...........I'm confused. :scratch: I'm getting dizzy. :dontknow: I think I'm gonna' be sick.........:puke: I think I'd better go lay down for a while. It's past my bedtime. :binky:

That's freaken funny =D>:toothy10::toothy10: I just pissed myself LOL

Let me help confuse things......these are on my 67 Dart.

081 resize.jpg

Hey John, The ones on the left came with my 67 barracuda and the previous owner said that they were the original caps.Hope that helps you out.

Let me help confuse things......these are on my 67 Dart.
Same cap with Dodge center badge didn't really confuse at all. Correct for 67. The pattern of little squares appeared on several including the center badge for Magnum 500 wheels.

I like the red/blue Valiant Dog dish Hubcaps. :)

Add a little splash o'color to the rims.

When I had my 1967 Valiant, I ran the early type hubcaps, with Trim rings.

I am using full Wheel covers on my '64 Valiant,
that came off a 1970 Cuda Coupe.14 inch rims/tires.

2e04.jpg

I agree.....the one on the left is for the '67 Barracuda........and I believe they
were also used on the '68 Roadrunner as stated above.

The one on the left....
ChrisCuda-vi.jpg

This is a friend of mines `68.

The one on the right is definitely from an early Valiant. I think they used the logo through 1963. Can't say for sure what years used the dog dish on the left. If you're interested in wheel covers, check this out. http://www.hubcaps.org/plymouthpass.html

Thanks, I`ve visited their website before and wonder what they have against dog dish hubcaps???

-
Back