What I got for Christmas

-

E55D21

HOB230933
Reaction score
Santa left me a new motor for Christmas.... He and his elves spent the Christmas weekend bolting the thing together. Of course Mrs Claus wasn't to happy that Santa spent the entire weekend in the garage.

P1010214.jpg

P1010212.jpg

christmas 011.JPG

dang i didn't get a motor from santa im gonna have to write him a letter letting him know how upset i am. Congrats on that baby and the car looks great

Well, I didn't get a new motor for christmas either, but my wife did let santa know that I needed a cam and lifters, timing chin and gears, pistons, rods, carb, intake, and a few other goodies for a build that I am in the middle of and he decided I was on the nice list...so not exactly a new motor, but close enough for me.:thumrigh:

Na for real,i got exactly waht i asked for,new floor pans,and 2 summit racing gift cards!Now i need some time to put the floor pans in,and order some subframe connectors from summit.

I think I need the address that you used to send my letter to santa next year. I must have sent it to the incorrect address this year!

-
Back