What I learned today...

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I learned that I can't wait to post a video me taking a friggen sledge hammer to my old piece of **** Hooker Super Comps. Then after I get tired of beating them into the ground, I'm going to take a plasma cutter a chop them into bite-sized pieces. After that I'm going to arrange them in a kiln and melt the bastards down and make them into bullets, hop on a boat and fire the damn things into the bottom of the ocean.
1441.gif

I put in a few hours today in the garage and I had to install starter wiring and the 90 degree adapter for the oil filter. What a pain in the *** those %$#@#$% headers are to work around! And they're ugly to boot....
1018.gif

If I read ONE MORE POST why someone wants to buy a set of these things I'm going to go to their house and slap them for even thinking about it.
1336.gif

Other than that, I had a nice day. :-D

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm,........................... OoooooooHHHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmm,......................
OOOOOHHHHHHHHMMMMM,.................feel better now?..............

I didn't think so.

So what's going to happen since I have two sets of the Hooker SuperComps already? You've got alot more room than me in your car. That's why I made special wrenches to get to the header bolts. Here's a pic of my passenger side captive header bolt wrench.

special wrench.jpg

Yeah... I had a bad day working around those damn headers. They're doing alot of re-paving in my neighborhood. Maybe if I slip the steam roller guy a $10 maybe I can have him flatten them.

Now THAT would be a great video! 8)

Yeah... I had a bad day working around those damn headers. They're doing alot of re-paving in my neighborhood. Maybe if I slip the steam roller guy a $10 maybe I can have him flatten them.

Now THAT would be a great video! 8)

DO IT!!!! That would be the coolest video.

Have you ever put any headers in any A-body that didn't give you a hard time getting to the starter, header bolts or oil filter?

Have you ever put any headers in any A-body that didn't give you a hard time getting to the starter, header bolts or oil filter?

I'm hoping my TTI's will "drop right in" like everyone says they will.... :-D

I had a feeling I was going to hear from you after I posted that.... 8)

TTIs, You can get the starter in with the headers bolted up, You can get the oil filter on and off with out the leaking right angle adapter and you can get to all most every header bolt with ease.

i even have 12 point arp header bolts on my tti's! that is how easy i can get to mine!

-
Back