What is a '66 4-sp console worth

-

SSVDP

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
How much should I pay for a four speed console out of a '66 Barracuda Formula S without a boot or shifter?

How much should I pay for a four speed console out of a '66 Barracuda Formula S without a boot or shifter?

If it's real nice, no cracks etc. I wouldn't go more than $125

I've seen them go for as much as 650.00 on E-Bay. The 4 speed consoles are pretty darn hard to find. If it's nice anything under 450 is probably the norm. Really nice ones with no pits are fetching big bucks.

I've seen them go for as much as 650.00 on E-Bay. The 4 speed consoles are pretty darn hard to find. If it's nice anything under 450 is probably the norm. Really nice ones with no pits are fetching big bucks.

I wouldn't use Slezebay as a gauge for what the consoles are going for. Aren't the 66 and 67 the same?

Thanks for the input.
There's a local swap meet this Sunday and at the last local swap meet I went to someone had a decent, not perfect but decent, 4-sp console with an "asking" price of $550 - I wouldn't spend that much for it. I'm guesing I might see it Sunday and would like to make a reasonable offer for it but I just don't know what to offer.
If I could find one for $150 I would already have one.

They usually are worth about $400 for a nice one. I've noticed a lot of '66 4 speed cars didn't come with a console from the factory so they are pretty rare.

I've got a 4-speed console + a Hurst shifter for sale for $575. Both nice parts.

-
Back