What is everyone’s favorite frozen meals?

-
gordon's chunchy fish n lemon herb fish fillets . ya ice cream is great , guess its could be a meal , lol ;) .

Although I'd love to drive up and get a real 3 way, the frozen stuff is all we got down here.

It's gotta do.

Although I generally make enough in meals to have leftovers for lunch at work, anything by Stouffers or Lean Cuisine is generally decent.

I just find it easier to plan the meals I make at home to have extra for work lunches.

Frozen section at walmart, I think it's great value brand, new York gnocchi, in Alfredo sauce with peas and bacon. It's awesome

Although I'd love to drive up and get a real 3 way, the frozen stuff is all we got down here.

It's gotta do.
You poor thing!
You can't get LaRosa's either!
Of course we're getting 5" of snow tonight with ice.
Sooooooo.......

You poor thing!
You can't get LaRosa's either!
Of course we're getting 5" of snow tonight with ice.
Sooooooo.......
You can keep LaRosa’s...worst pizza and sandwiches I ever had. Ate there once and never again in 7 years living there.

Of course being from Philly originally I am biased when it comes to good Pizza and subs.

Oh yeah, and no one should ever spell “Hoagie” with a “y”. It’s a crime.

My favorite would be the fish I caught and cleaned for the freezer :) Treva said I like Hash browns, we just don't eat much frozen foods, just Chilly I make and stews we make and freeze our self.. I an old red neck I guess and do my own cooking, fishing hunting.. sorry!!

Spam casserole is the bomb leftover. It’s the only noodle leftovers I like.
I put all my leftovers in glass Pyrex dishes and freeze them right away. Reheat frozen at work. What I’ve found is 15 min at 40% power works for about everything.
Chicken and broccoli stir fry with rice
Meatloaf with baked potato/veggie
Chicken breasts with cheese boxed potatoes, chicken stuffing
Pancakes reheat awesome.
French toast is great reheated if you have a toaster

Last edited:
When I took frozen dinners to work, I would leave them in the fridge to thaw out. That way it wouldn't take so many minutes to heat up, allowing others the time to use micros also.

Bring a crockpot to work. Buy the biggest roast that will fit. Throw some potatoes onions and carrots in. Sell your leftovers to jealous coworkers eat for free daily.

Luke, I eat a lot of those Marie Callender Pot Pies. They're not to bad. Believe it or not, those micro-sandwich's that Sav-A-Lot sells aren't to bad either. I don't care for the fish, but you might.
Where you working at these days?

Sandwich's made from ice cream. A frozen Snickers for desert. Substitute a snow cone for variety.

Cook a big Ol pot of soup...good for a week. Stay away from frozen food, it's packed with sodium and saturated fat... asking for high blood pressure and a heart attack

Luke, I eat a lot of those Marie Callender Pot Pies. They're not to bad. Believe it or not, those micro-sandwich's that Sav-A-Lot sells aren't to bad either. I don't care for the fish, but you might.
Where you working at these days?

Clear your inbox! I’m heading up to COLUMBUS for the swap meet if you want to go.

I am working up in west Chester at a building material supply house btw.

-
Back