What is everyone’s favorite frozen meals?

-
Frozen dinners!???? ha I am 69 yrs old and have had 1 in my life, I was 15 and Mom bought some of those frozen chicken pot pies. She came thru the Great Depression. Never again was she so frivolous. Must have rubbed off on me!
Ice cream is as close as it gets.

See.... that's like the 4th or 5th mention of ice cream... Why do you think they make ice cream sandwiches? And y'all thought I was off base on this..... LOL

Those frozen steaks from Omaha Steak that are perfectly flat 1" slabs, vacuum sealed. Pretty good on the BBQ.

In the past I always made a big pot of something on Sunday, then froze portions in Tupperware and brought it to work. Repetitive, yes, cheap, yes.

I started second shift a few months ago, so I have similar issue. Wife has done a great job putting frozen meals together.. She cooks a few times a week and makes up 2-3 freezer meals each time. Stuff that nukes well - - meatloaf, pot roast, chicken breast, ham, pork chops, sausage. potatoes-baked, au gratin, mashed. Mac n cheese with stewed tomatoes. Rice. Frozen veggies lightly steamed- mix, grean beans... Unless you want people to hate you, Do not microwave fish at work. :eek: lol

Moosetracks ice cream - half a gallon and an ice tea spoon and a glass of milk chaser :)

I started second shift a few months ago, so I have similar issue. Wife has done a great job putting frozen meals together.. She cooks a few times a week and makes up 2-3 freezer meals each time. Stuff that nukes well - - meatloaf, pot roast, chicken breast, ham, pork chops, sausage. potatoes-baked, au gratin, mashed. Mac n cheese with stewed tomatoes. Rice. Frozen veggies lightly steamed- mix, grean beans... Unless you want people to hate you, Do not microwave fish at work. :eek: lol
Don’t do cabbage dishes either!

I enjoy a good El Monterey beef and bean burrito every now and again. The wife, not so much! Lol! :)

Why not do like the young guys do here at work and have a bag of chips out of the vending machine and 2 big cans of energy drinks, topped off by a quick smoke outside?
Or one lady at work used to bring (2) 12'' loaded sub sandwiches, a box of cookies, a gallon of of cream, and 6 cans of pop and finish the whole bloody thing in (2) 15 minute breaks and a half hour lunch.
Every day for a month, the exact same thing, no kidding!
One time she brought 2 big bags of nacho chips and about a half gallon or so of salsa and sour cream mixed and ate them all at lunch time. The dip looked like puke and watching her eat it almost made me puke.
Yes, she weighed about 350 to 400 lbs is my best guess.

Whatever you eat, keep in mind that other people might be offended by the smell of it, especially fish or curry spices etc.!

A big breakfast before work. a coke, pepperoni stick and snicker bar for lunch worked for me.
breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

I don't eat much frozen food but I must say the shepherd's pie at Costco is damn fine .

-
Back