What is it with ebay threads in the for sale section???

-
You have to admit it's getting worse around here,,,, like the word radiator used to not be "linked" when someone typed it in a post. I hate going on forums that link words and geezz my favorite site on the planet started it!!

I mean.... when is enough... enough?

A site that has paying members still has to put up ebay links, linked words,, etc... ???

And where's my damn hat? lol

You have to admit it's getting worse around here,,,, like the word radiator used to not be "linked" when someone typed it in a post. I hate going on forums that link words and geezz my favorite site on the planet started it!!

I mean.... when is enough... enough?

A site that has paying members still has to put up ebay links, linked words,, etc... ???

And where's my damn hat? lol
I have to say im with ya on that cuz i use my mouse to read .. Some times i click on them piss me of each time i do it Well i have to go with the rest of the guys make a new thrad for them if u can cuz my ideal didnt work

Ok bud look here .. Like me . Or hate me . Its up to you . I am who i am if you dont like it read the pic . the ingnore thing works for me idk why it dont for yall hmm . mouse in your pocket ? Why yes i do how did You know ? His names Scooter ! Btw im with dd there i like the paint on ur dart good luck bud

Ok bud...Carry on with your 3rd grade conversation.
I like the paint on your car to.

But in all fairness when you place an ad here you do get your ad infront of 20,000 members. Where else are you going to get a free ad at such a targeted market? Craigslist cant offer that neither can ebay? 20,000 A body owners, lovers, builders, scrappers you name it you can't get a more targeted market anywhere. But yet it's offered FREE here. So for Joey to offset the cost a bit with some advertising isn't uncalled for.

keep them ....some people are here because they are in the market for related Items for their cars.

I've been wondering about these "ebay feeds" too. It's the same crap over and over again. How many times do we need to see these owner's manual reprints listed? Nix it. I come here to see what everyone here has for sale, leave ebay on ebay.

...like the word radiator used to not be "linked" when someone typed it in a post. I hate going on forums that link words

A site that has paying members *still has to put up *ebay links, linked words,, etc... ???

:withstup: I agree 100% with both.

whats the problem with ebay ads here? i have seen a few i was interested in and bought into them....i am here to see Mopars and related items. So if a vendor wants to make sales then here would be the place to do it bcoz i think a lot of us come here bcoz we are in the market for Mopar related items. just my .02 ...i have enjoyed looking at all the feeds and shopping with FABO vendors and buying/ selling to other members.

Simple solution, buy the site and you can run it as you see fit.

This sounds like the best idea yet......maybe turn this into a site where everyone ponies up $$ every year and then there might not be a need for any of the advertising that goes on.......come one folks, the classified are in essence FREE ads.......

Best response so far....ROFL

Quit yer bitchin about the ebay feed ads. The owner of the site is trying to make a living just like ALL of you :violent1:

X3
Hope about ,we just get rid of the General Discussion thread but that would be counter productive for need prayers and stuff...
Now ,How about back to more important things and maybe some MOPAR discussions...
i DONT THINK I LIKE THIS

maybe turn this into a site where everyone ponies up $$ every year and then there might not be a need for any of the advertising that goes on.......come one folks, the classified are in essence FREE ads.......

Not everyone can afford to be Gold Members, I fully understand that, tough times, better things to spend money on than a Mopar encyclopedia, whatever. BUT there sure is a lot of complaining about a free service.....hmmmm, I don't particularly like the ads, but oh well, I just skip right by them. JMO, yeah I do have one! :D

Close it, not everything in life can be just the way you want it to be. Deal with it....lol.

Best response so far....ROFL

Quit yer bitchin about the ebay feed ads. The owner of the site is trying to make a living just like ALL of you :violent1:

Well said sister!

I'm going to throw out my honest opinion here. If the parts people have for sale aren't selling, it's a likely bet the reason is not attributable to which page the ad appears on, how many eBay feeds are listed that day, or how much bacon we all ate for supper.

Ok folks.....and perhaps a few children......while I originally closed this I decided to clean it up & re-open it. If a certain couple of individuals persist in there antics perhaps they will be placed in a "time-out"......consider this your first and final warning shot......in the future if you have a problem with threads of this nature may I suggest just looking the other way, perhaps asking a Staff Member, in a mature fashion, to close it, or maybe even just post that it should be closed and then LEAVE IT ALONE

-
Back