What is it with ebay threads in the for sale section???

-
it wouldnt be so bad but when we get blacked out with 6 or 8 feeds in row my stupid radiator for sale instantly gets bumped off the first page, not like its going to sell anyway...oh well , pointless bitching lol , i will try the ignore thing

How do you do the ignore thing? I looked but caint find it.

i just went to User CP ~ edit ignore list ~ copy and pasted FABO eBay Feed ~ and hit okay and it added it to my list, we'll see if it works

i just went to User CP ~ edit ignore list ~ copy and pasted FABO eBay Feed ~ and hit okay and it added it to my list, we'll see if it works

I did this too, but I can still see them. Maybe it won't hide the existing ones but the new ones won't show up? We'll see.

I did it too. Thanks. However, it does not get rid of the posts in the classified lists. Only the individual posts. If you click on one of the feed's posts in the list, you will get a message saying you cannot see it because it's on your ignore list.....so basically that does nothing to help.

Really we have been though this bout 10 times . You can put it on ur ignore list . End of story and you will never see them .. All this thread is going to do is stir up trouble .. Have a nice day now

Who's we ?.......You got a mouse in your pocket ?
You don't speak for me.
And why does every thing have to turn into a so called train wreck or bacon bs with you ? Grow up already. YOU can put this on YOUR ignore list and let the adults here discuss the matter.
Seems there are people who are wondering about this, and have the ability to discuss it like Mature adults. I also have wondered the same thing, and if it pays for the site so be it. But at least we should have a chance to discuss something like adults without seeing a train wreck pic or a pile of bacon. Can you say romper room ?
That act is Getting Old............

You don't speak for me.
And why does every thing have to turn into a so called train wreck or bacon bs with you ? Grow up already. YOU can put this on YOUR ignore list and let the adults here discuss the matter.
Seems there are people who are wondering about this, and have the ability to discuss it like Mature adults. I also have wondered the same thing, and if it pays for the site so be it. But at least we should have a chance to discuss something like adults without seeing a train wreck pic or a pile of bacon. Can you say romper room ?

Everything is better with Bacon. Unless you're a vegetarian.

But I was really looking for an Olds Starfire/F85 interchange manual! Ha!

You don't speak for me.

Johnny i,m digging your paint scheme. Our cars would look cool together. What Orange is that?.

Attachments

• coronet 2-5-11 005.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 164
Come on guys, You all really want to order those A Body "Rallye" Mirrors!!!!!! :shock::shock::shock::shock::mumum:

You don't speak for me.
YES IT IS THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT FOOD ITS GETTING SOMETHING DONE WITH THE STUPID EBAY ADS LETS GET BACK on TRACK..

You don't speak for me.
Ok bud look here .. Like me . Or hate me . Its up to you . I am who i am if you dont like it read the pic . the ingnore thing works for me idk why it dont for yall hmm . mouse in your pocket ? Why yes i do how did You know ? His names Scooter ! Btw im with dd there i like the paint on ur dart good luck bud

Everything is better with Bacon. Unless you're a vegetarian.
true !

bacon is a way of diverting a train wreck unless you like it on burgers ....i like BLTs myself
true !

Grilled up a pound of bacon on Sunday for BLTs. Best samich on the planet.
ture !

miracle whip , giant pieces of bacon , fresh tomatoes , iceburg lettuce , yummy , i think i will make them for dinner, and i will refrain from posting a pic of a giant BLT
hahaha

lol I like bacon, sliced avocado and miracle whip on toast.
Im going to have to try that !

Vegetarians are better with bacon too..:lol:
Nice thats a new one LMAO thanks :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

-
Back